Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Glenn Carter Music

Welcome.

I love playing acoustic guitar at wedding ceremonies.
Music provides such an important backdrop to a couples special day.
In my many years experience I have found that couples I work with want a wedding that's unique.
As a wedding guitarist, I get asked to play anything from Led Zeppelin to Jason Mrazz more so than I am the Wedding March. That said,I have a good selection of traditional wedding themes.More than enough to suit all tastes.

Either way, my style and repertoire allow you to build a wedding ceremony that's very unique and extremely personal.
The process. Every couple is different with music. Some have very specific ideas. Others want a little more help.
I enjoy taking the time to develop the playlist you're looking for. We can meet, through material and figure out what works. If you like, we can also meet four to eight weeks prior to the ceremony to do a final run-through of major cues.

Fees and performance duration. I charge a flat fee for up to two hours of playing. This fee varies with travel and sound requirements. I can work to fit most budgets.

Sound equipment.
I provide all the necessary sound equipment. Depending on the size of your venue, there are different options to choose from.
Pre ceremony
Some light background instrumental songs while family and guests are arriving and being seated.Couples usually allow me to choose from my repertoire unless they have favorite requests.

Ceremony / processional
Typically,personal songs are requested for the bridal party entrance and sometimes during the ceremony itself.

Ceremonony / Recessional
Of course the traditional wedding march is a favorite but again,your personal ,special choice of songs will be featured upon request.

Cocktail Hour
With a repertoire of more than 400 songs I have enough variety to suit all ages and tastes.Check out my songs page for choices.If you have any requests that are not listed I will perfect them for your big day.

Requirements
Very often the ceremony and cocktail hour/reception areas are in different locations.
As long as I have access to a grounded outlet
setup is no problem.I have sound systyems that cater for all size locations.Whether it's a small acoustic guitar amp for an intimate room or large PA for outdoor areas

Contact: grcmusic@gmail.com

1347828410346carringtonwedding2

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Glenn Carter Music

Steve · Married on 09/02/2017

Glenn Carter did an amazing job for us, his music gave the event a wonderful background of beautiful music. I could not have asked for a better musician

Sent on 09/23/2017

Monica · Married on 05/02/2015

Glenn was the musician for a wedding I coordinated on May 2, 2015. He is professional, detail oriented, a problem solver and flexible. In addition to these attributes, he's one extremely talented musician with a beautiful voice. I can't say enough about his music and our couple was pleased with his performance.

He's also very flexible! The groom decided to have an impromptu singer (a guest and friend) sing last minute for their first dance. Glenn was flexible, able to play the song and plan this within minutes. He's amazing! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Tamara · Married on 08/25/2012

Glenn performed at my wedding. He was absolutely fantastic, he had a large repertoire of songs, from George Harrison to Ruben Studdard to Crowded House. He was really nice to deal with, he was personable, professional, knowledgeable and very talented. I highly recommend Glenn.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Glenn Carter Music FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Sonoma, 95476 See on map