Glenn Andrew Productions LLC

Brookfield, CT View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC is an award winning experienced wedding videography company based out of Connecticut. Our unobtrusive team produces quality, candid video that captures the most precious moments of your wedding day. We digitally capture the sights and sounds of your wedding day in HD and edit them into a timeless documentary of your event. You'll find our style unobtrusive, our results excellent & creative and our pricing simple and reasonable.

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC wedding packages include a full day of event coverage, two professional videographers with HD cameras, three DVD/BluRay combination packs of your wedding event, digital download, a wireless ceremony audio and discounts for off-season (Nov-March) weddings, weekday weddings (M-F non-holiday) and those that have a “single location”. Other services offered include:

• Liability insurance
  • Day in Review
  • High-quality video editing

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

1 User photo

Jessica R. Married on 05/21/2022

Wedding Video

We are so happy that our photographer recommended Glenn to us as a videographer. Glenn was amazing to work with from the beginning of the process and we we’re blown away by the results. Our final video and preview video are amazing. He got every big moment on video in the most beautiful way and we could not be happier. We will treasure these videos for the rest of our lives. Thank you!!!

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC's reply:

What an amazing day Jessie & Christian! So happy to capture it all from the bridal prep, to the shoot with Michael Benson Photography on the cliffs of Block Island, to the amazing wedding and reception at The Spring House where Tanya & her team did such a great job! I'm so pleased you are pleased and will enjoy reliving the day for years to come! - Glenn
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 05/09/2022

Amazing Vendor

I am so glad that our venue recommended Glenn to us as our wedding videographer. He was extremely responsive and unbelievably kind. He even sent a Christmas letter! It made us feel so special.
    Glenn and his assistant did a great job of documenting the entire day and night without being intrusive. I am so excited to receive the final results!

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC's reply:

It was an amazing day...thank you for choosing us to capture it all...the final video is going to be amazing!
    Stacey Married on 11/13/2021

Fantastic video

Glenn was able to perfectly capture our wedding and provided us with a priceless video that helps us relive our wedding day! My older sister had Glenn as her videographer and our entire family loved her wedding video so much, so I decided to hire him for mine. I'm so glad I did! Hiring Glenn to capture our special day was one of the best decisions my husband and I made!

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Stacey - what a great day - from the bridal prep to the last dance - there were so many special moments - thank you for choosing us to capture it all - and great to see your sister again...now with a growing family! (and it was great to reconnect earlier this month at Rachel's wedding!)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC 1
Discount

Having everything at a single-location? Ask about our Single-Location discount. Weekday (M-F non-holiday) and off-season (Nov-March) discount also available.

JP Jeanine JP Jeanine Wedding Officiants

Update 3/2015 Again I worked with Glenn Andrew Productions at a wedding at the Ethan Allen Inn. It truly it a pleasure working with them, knowing how we both want the very best for our wedding couples. I look forward to celebrating the big day with them and our couples. I had the honor of working with Glenn Andrew Productions at my cousin's wedding in Nov 2013. As the Justice of the Peace performing the ceremony, I didn't even notice you were there videoing. A plus in my book!

Brookfield Brookfield, CT, 06804
2037759473

by appointment only
Location of (Glenn Andrew Productions LLC)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding