Glenn Andrew Productions LLC Reviews

19 Reviews for Glenn Andrew Productions LLC

19 Glenn Andrew Productions LLC Reviews
  • AlmostMrs.T

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Glen Andrew Productions was a great choice tp capture my wedding day on video. I almost forgot that they were there as they blended in perfectly. Glen was always quick to answer my questions and was very flexible with last minute changes. I can't wait to see the final result.

Krista · Married on 07/15/2017

We highly recommend Glenn Andrew Productions!! Glenn traveled to Block Island for our destination wedding and did an incredible job. We cannot stop reliving our wedding day through the video Glenn put together - it's absolutely magical; we feel so lucky to have had it all captured so beautifully. Glenn was extremely responsive since the day we initiated contact and such a pleasure to work with (completely stress-free). Glenn was the first and ONLY videographer we reached out to; he made everything so easy, affordable and accommodating/flexible, the decision to proceed with him was a no-brainer! Thank you again so very much Glenn; we loved having you a part of our day and absolutely love the amazing work you did!

Glenn Andrew Productions LLC 1

Chelsea · Married on 03/11/2017

Glenn was a stellar videographer! We hardly even knew he was there but he captured the day perfectly! All of our most important memories were caught on film and we are so glad to be able to have these moments last forever!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

When we first contacted Glenn, we were shopping around for a videographer and still not 100% sure we were even going to hire one. Not only did he promptly respond to all of our questions, but he provided samples of his work for us to compare and was competitive with his pricing. I thought that being videoed might be distracting, but he was so professional, we didn't even notice!
    Anyone who is on the fence about hiring a videographer - it is WORTH IT! The day flew by and it's amazing to be able to go back and actually watch it happen all over again...not to mention getting to see all the little moments we missed. Our video is perfect and we would definitely recommend Glenn Andrew Productions to ANYONE!

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2016

Glenn was so great to work with. He was very quick to respond, he was kind. His style was unobtrusive. He captured all of the great moments, but we did not even realize he was there filming. I would recommend him!

Calie · Married on 08/01/2015

Glenn Andrew Production did an amazing job on our wedding video. They were able to capture our first dance in a way that we asked them to, they were on time and very friendly and professional. All of the special moments and candid moments were captured. He did amazing editing to the video and the honeymoon pictures at the end were perfect.

Glenn is such a nice guy and it was a pleasure to work with him. We haven't received our video yet, but he was very attentive yet unobtrusive during the wedding.

Glenn and his assistant were prompt, professional, courteous, and capable. Glenn was extremely patient in correspondence with me when I was unsure if I wanted to hire a videographer; I am so glad that I hired him! From the moment his team arrived they were a calm and grounding but unobtrusive presence with the invaluable ability to be at the right place at the right time (if other things didn't quite all come together, at least the videography was on point!). He took all of my requests into account and provided a priceless set of videos including well-edited highlights, the ceremony, and the reception. My husband and I are thrilled with how much he captured and how he put it together in a great format we can enjoy and remember for the rest of our lives!

Glenn was great. He was professional, extremely responsive, easy to work with, and our video was exactly what we were hoping for. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

Glenn was great. I cannot say enough about him. He was super responsive to my initial and every other email that I sent in the year I was contracted prior to the wedding. He sent us a christmas card which really touched my heart. In person he is so personable, pleasant and upbeat. A great presence to have on a stressful wedding day. His professionalism is apparent immediately. He had a second videographer and used a camera alone up on the roof of our building. For this much service his fee was a steal! I researched videographers for a long while and the prices vary from 500 to 5000. It becomes hard to decide how much is worth the service. I can tell you Glenn and his fellow videographer is worth more than his price and I would suggest if you are teetering between anyone and him to choose him. You will be truly happy, confident and comfortable with him. He also sent camera like stills from his video camera the day after the wedding as a tease which really made me happy.

Glenn did an awesome job. He captured everything. I would definitely recommend him. He captured things that my photographer didn't even capture. That was the best part.

Nancy & Michael · Married on 07/13/2013

Glenn is truly talented!! He did an outstanding job!!

Glenn captured our July 2013 wedding and we couldn't be happier!!

He captured special moments that we missed!! The video was great. I recently got my wedding video and I'm speechless! As my husband and I watched the video we laughed, smiled, and of course cried again...it was as if we were getting married again.

Thank you!!!!

Highly Recommended!!!

my sister hired Glenn Andrews for her wedding and I loved her video so much that when I got married I hired him as well. Glenn is very professional and a joy to work with. He does an amazing job and is not intrusive on the guests or on you. I highly recommend him and hope to hire him again for other special events.

null · Married on 10/27/2012

AMAZING! My husband and I used Glenn Andrew Productions for our videographer. Best decision we made! I was so obsessed with every last detail for my wedding and thanks to Glenn I got to see it all come together in our video! He literally captured everything from my hair and makeup begin done to my husband and his groomsmen drinking beers and getting ready (which I enjoyed seeing since I wasnt there) to our vows at the church through to the last dance! I don't even remember them being there thats how discrete they were! 3 months after our wedding my husbands grandmother passed away ( who he was very close with) Glenn sent us a 4 minute preview of our wedding day and there was a small clip of grandma. I told Glenn how nice it was to see her in the video. He then took the liberty to go back in and lengthen our video to show more of her!! We are so thankful that he did that for us and that we get to see her smiling face. Glenn Andrew Productions was great to work with and by far the best decision for our wedding videographer!!!
    ~Gina and Rich Adams

I wanted to thank you for the extraordinary job you did with our video. Both the way in which you shot and the editing were tremendous. Michelle and I couldn't have been happier with the results. We've already watched it several times with family and each time is a reminder of how fortunate we were to have worked with you. You captured the major moments perfectly but also included some of the subtleties of the wedding that we will cherish forever...You have our highest recommendations to anybody looking for videography.
    Take care and thanks again!
    Kyle & Michelle
    (October 6, 2012)

null · Married on 09/15/2012

From the moment we met Glenn we knew we could feel comfortable having him spending the best day of our lives with us. I always had a fear I would be bothered getting followed by a videographer, but with Glenn and his crew you hardly know they're there! And the best thing is, they caught all THE BEST moments that happened at our wedding. Things you barely remember until you go back and watch the video. On such a whirlwind of a day it's so great to be able to come back and watch what took place and see how perfect of a day it really all was. Glenn also sticks around for the whole reception, which was great to know that nothing would be missed. Our video is something we will treasure for a lifetime. We highly recommend Glenn!

• Elise

Elise · Married on 08/26/2011

We felt at east the moment we met Glenn and decided instantly that he would be the one to capture our wedding day on video. We just received the final wedding video and it came out amazing and helped us to relive that special day in our lives. Glenn is very professional and creative and delivers a great product- worth every penny!

Gina · Married on 05/22/2010

We can't stop watching it!
    Glenn was our videographer at our wedding in May 2010. Everyone that has watched it always says what a nice job the videographer did in capturing every moment. We love watching it over and over. People actually have come to tears at points where Glenn combines special moments with the perfect music or song. Glenn has a great eye for beauty and story telling. He is a true artist!
    Gina I.