Glassroom Photos

Washington, DC View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Glassroom Photos provides Master wedding photographers for couples getting married all over the world. We use clever lighting and framing techniques to get the shots that you'll cherish forever. We blend trends with tradition to get a mix of wedding photographs for you that encompass all the preciuos moments of your big day.

Our detail-oriented photographers use a photojournalistic eye to capture all of the important moments of the wedding, even those that seem the most fleeting. The style of photography ranges from contemporary to vintage, with all of the shots having a natural and candid feel to them. This comes thanks to our experience with different styles, compositions, and directing the subjects naturally. We never seem forced or awkward, our goal as wedding photographers is to make you feel relaxed and in your element. We love engagement shoots because it allows you to be farmiliar with us on your wedding day and we can enjoy capturing who you are at your best.

We also LOVE doing followup shoots at amazing and beautiful locations after the wedding. Other services we offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Video
  • Engagment Portraits

Couples will want to see their wedding photographs as soon as possible. Glassroom Photos makes this possible by offering digital files and same day Power Edits. Our 4-Way backup system will ensure that your wedding day won't be lost to file corruption or equipment failure.

As someone who is extremely detail-oriented, I provide the attention and quality your photos deserve. My work is full of life and joy, which comes from my passion for creativity and storytelling. I get lost in photo projects; the time flies by and I find myself smiling while I enjoy re-living the best moments of life! I know from experience that it takes someone who loves what they do to produce something that really captures more than just a picture but a beautiful memory. The style of my work is timeless, elegant, and romantic you will never grow tired of seeing the magic.

The art of storytelling has always been the foundation of everything I do. From DJing, to teaching kids in India, to songwriting, to my favorite mode of storytelling... Photography! I love that I'm not just re-telling a story but I first-hand witnessed those moments. Through my editing process, I take 1/800th of a second, tweak the vibrance, nudge the shadows, and clean the blemishes so my clients and their loved ones can relive those memories in a beautiful way.

For example: The bride has a grandfather dear to her heart and after dinner I see him making his way to the bride. Across the room near the dance floor she’s occupied, greeting her loved ones. She’s staying put and I see the grandfather slowly making his way with his cane. He’s most likely going to meet her where she is so I put myself in the perfect position to get both of them in a good light and I wait… Then, when he finally gets to the bride he lovingly embraces her. At this point I’m already 7 clicks in and I capture him whispering something to her that makes her tear up and smile. Now, I have no idea what’s been said and she may even have forgotten as well but when she see’s that picture years later, she’ll remember the emotion of that moment.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Morgan
    Morgan A. Married on 10/12/2019

100% recommend!

Dennis and Jan were AMAZING!! Not only were they wonderful, easy and FUN to work with on our wedding day, our pictures turned out gorgeous! The photos are so much more than normal wedding photos - they really capture every moment and have a unique touch. Dennis and Jan made sure to take all the pictures I asked them to take, and also gave recommendations when they thought they spotted a good opportunity. They will truly make your wedding day extremely special!

Glassroom Photos's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! You guys were so easy going and your bridal party were a lot of fun to work with! I think my favorite picture of the night so far was the one where you and your dad were on the dance floor! Many blessings for you and Tim!

-Dennis-
    Shannon I. Married on 10/27/2018

A wedding to remember

Awesome experience with Dennis and Jan! Would recommend them to anyone! Beautiful pictures for both engagement and wedding and they’re awesome to work with!
    Megan J. Married on 10/13/2018

My experience was nothing short of amazing with glassroom photos!

I had a great experience with glassroom photos. So organized and customer oriented! I was unsure of ideas for photos and they picked up my slack. The quality of the photos was unbelievable. I was highly impressed and would recommend them to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Washington, 20019
Location of (Glassroom Photos)

Glassroom Photos frequently asked questions

What photography services does Glassroom Photos include in the starting price?

Glassroom Photos includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Glassroom Photos include in their most popular wedding package?

Glassroom Photos includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Glassroom Photos offer?

Glassroom Photos offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Glassroom Photos offer?

Glassroom Photos offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Glassroom Photos offer for wedding events?

Glassroom Photos offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Glassroom Photos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Glassroom Photos is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding