5 e white oak, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About glamour faces

Affordable, reliable, Just special!
Let us help you look radiant on your special day, in the confort and privacy of your home, hotel or event location. We have over 6 yrs of experience, and use only the best products and tools. Family owned and operated. Call us for a free trial before you decide on booking your beauty team.
Special group rates, Flower girls complementary.
773 474 4137 Daniela

sheila3
sheila2

5 Reviews for glamour faces

Sara · Married on 07/02/2010

Daniela & Paula were amazing!!!!! It was such a relief to have hair & make-up come to us and not have to go to a salon. They brought make-up and hair supplies for 7 different women with different skin tones, requests, hair types, etc and still managed to get us out the door on time looking fabulous! They definitely know 'their stuff' and as one who usually does not wear make-up and keeps her hair in a ponytail, they made me look amazing without feeling overly done. They were also awesome with my mom who hasn't worn makeup since her own wedding 27 years ago. She looked stunning and felt completely comfortable with her look. Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Kathy · Married on 10/17/2008

these girls were awesome... i was initially not going to go this route due to budget. but so glad changed my mind. my hair and make up were PERFECT and so were my bridemaids and mother -- they are very professional, sweet, lots of charisma, felt like i knew they for years. i recommend glamour faces 100% and would use them again and again... A+ service

Sent on 11/15/2008

glamour faces's reply:

Kathy, your wedding will be in our memories as such a beautiful event, everyone in your group was awesome, you made our job so easy, thank you from the bottom of our heart for trusting us and making us part of such a special day.

Nikki · Married on 08/31/2008

I ran across Daniela and Paula on Craigslist and was a little apprehensive at first, but Daniela was extremely helpful and friendly and came to my apartment to do a makeup trial for free. We played around with my makeup for a bit and landed on a look that was perfect. Then she put me in touch with Lola, for my hair. Lola came to my apartment the week before my wedding to do a trial and we played around with several options (I showed her the pictures of what I was looking for) and finally figured out how to do my hair for my wedding. All of them arrived in plenty of time the morning of my wedding to do all of my bridesmaids' hair and my mother in law's makeup and mine - and everything turned out fantastically. Plus they were extremely reasonably priced and I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off. I'm going to my friend's wedding this weekend and I'm going to have to pay $85 for hair!!! Lola only charged around $50 and it was gorgeous. We even rushed her a little more than she probably would have liked and it still looked absolutely beautiful! Thanks, ladies!

Sent on 09/22/2008

glamour faces's reply:

Nikki, It makes us feel great to hear that you were happy ans satisfied with our services. You made a gorgeous bride! Thank you so very much for your trust is us. It was a real pleasure working for you and your family and friends.
    Daniela
    Glamour Faces Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• glamour faces 1
    Group discounts
    10% off on groups of 5 or more.

• 5 e white oak Arlington Heights, 60005 See on map