Hialeah, FL 33018 Map · Phone number

About Glamira

Glamira is the right place to buy Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Promise Rings, Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Jewellery, Diamond rings, Colliers. Now experience the new and the freshness with us! We specialize in GIA certified diamonds & platinum engagement ring and a huge selection of wonderful wedding bands and necklaces. Glamira.com has a wide range of Gemstones available so customize or engrave your rings as you want them.

order glamira pendant rianna pnd26 6 glamira com
glamira pendant longan convertimage
order glamira necklace henna p0008 glamira com c
order glamira pendant elsie pendant 18 glamira c
Glamira
order glamira pendant manucan manucan glamira co
order glamira pendant rianna pnd26 6 glamira com
b79826677911a43b Glamira Logo
eternity rings convertimage 2

101 Reviews for Glamira

James · Getting married on 01/03/2021

My first order from Glamira and very satisfied due to the good quality of the product and timely delivery. It’s the first time I order jewelry online, but certainly not the last time. Bought a wonderful engagement ring for my girlfriend with a white and rose gold alloy and white sapphire and it’s absolutely incredible. Our wedding will take place in the coming years and we are more than excited to order our wedding bands from Glamira. They have an awesome selection of wedding bands and my girlfriend and I am sure that we will find the desired rings. Can’t complain at all, thank you Glamira!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Victoria Newton · Getting married on 07/19/2020

Great product variety

Yesterday I received my order from Glamira. I bought a bracelet that is so adorable and I couldn’t ever imagine that I will get something that wonderful. My wedding will take place in two years and I will absolutely order our wedding rings from Glamira. My fiancé and I already had a short look on the rings and one is more beautiful than the other! I know it will be a challenge to find our rings in such a variety but I can’t wait to order them and holding them in my hands.
    Thanks Glamira for this gorgeous bracelet and giving me the security that I will own the most beautiful wedding rings in future.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Abby Hardy · Getting married on 10/27/2019

I'm living my dream!

Yesterday my boyfriend popped the question and I have an unbelievably beautiful engagement ring on my finger now! It is as-to-ni-shing. I’m still looking at my finger all the time and wondering how beautiful the ring is. This Glamira ring is so to fall in love with! Its unique design, the sparkle of the diamonds and its quality are amazing. I can’t even find the correct words to describe my happiness!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Glamira FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Designer Engagement Rings, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks