Glamira Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Ana A. Getting married on 10/23/2021

experience

Love it, everything I was looking for
    James Married on 01/03/2021
    My first order from Glamira and very satisfied due to the good quality of the product and timely delivery. It’s the first time I order jewelry online, but certainly not the last time. Bought a wonderful engagement ring for my girlfriend with a white and rose gold alloy and white sapphire and it’s absolutely incredible. Our wedding will take place in the coming years and we are more than excited to order our wedding bands from Glamira. They have an awesome selection of wedding bands and my girlfriend and I am sure that we will find the desired rings. Can’t complain at all, thank you Glamira!
    Victoria N. Married on 07/19/2020

Great product variety

Yesterday I received my order from Glamira. I bought a bracelet that is so adorable and I couldn’t ever imagine that I will get something that wonderful. My wedding will take place in two years and I will absolutely order our wedding rings from Glamira. My fiancé and I already had a short look on the rings and one is more beautiful than the other! I know it will be a challenge to find our rings in such a variety but I can’t wait to order them and holding them in my hands.
    Thanks Glamira for this gorgeous bracelet and giving me the security that I will own the most beautiful wedding rings in future.
    Alejandro M. Married on 10/27/2019

From great designs to perfect craftsmanship

Absolutely great online shop! I ordered an engagement ring for my girlfriend and really love how it is crafted. It's a very special design that looks amazing on their website and is just the same in reality with a perfectly clear and flawless aquamarine... Can't wait to show it to my girlfriend!
    Abby H. Married on 10/27/2019

I'm living my dream!

Yesterday my boyfriend popped the question and I have an unbelievably beautiful engagement ring on my finger now! It is as-to-ni-shing. I’m still looking at my finger all the time and wondering how beautiful the ring is. This Glamira ring is so to fall in love with! Its unique design, the sparkle of the diamonds and its quality are amazing. I can’t even find the correct words to describe my happiness!!
    Juan A. Married on 10/19/2019

I would rate with more than 5 stars if I could

I had to visit many shops to find the ring my girlfriend was dreaming of until I have found it on glamira's website. The engagement ring itself is lovely and with the customization option it got even more beautiful. Thanks glamira!
    Daisy C. Married on 09/22/2019

Very good customer service

I ordered an enagement ring for my girlfriend but then realized that I have ordered the wrong diamond quality (SI instead of VS). I immediately called the customer support and they kindly informed me that it is possible to make changes within the first 30 min. Thank you for that useful information! When it's time for us to choose the wedding rings, glamira will be certainly an alternative to have a look at.
    Manuel C. Married on 09/15/2019

Great Gift Options

Those looking for a gift for a special person, please have a look at Glamira's website. I can only recommend you to buy from them!! Their product range is huge and the designs are great. I ordered an engagement ring for my girlfriend since I planed to propose to her on Valentine's Day. While ordering I took advantage of a great promotion (10% off + free pendant) and I got the package on time. The products are wonderful and I'm impressed. Ordering from Glamira was a real jackpot!
    Gabrielle D. Married on 08/25/2019

Best Online Shop

Service is perfect, website is easy to handle and rings are beautiful! Thanks to everyone who was involved from production to delivery of our wedding rings. We are more than happy!
    Ben W. Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful and good quality

Perfect engagement ring and lovely packaging. Marriage proposal at Christmas will be great with this ring!!
    Eugen B. Married on 08/24/2019

This is gonna be her best birthday present ever!

My plan was to propose to my girlfriend on her birthday. So I walked through several stores to find the ring that she was desiring but I couldn’t find one that fit to my budget. When my colleague suggested me to have a look at Glamira’s website where he ordered previously, I was amazed by so many designs they had. It was even difficult for me to choose the ring with the customization options my girlfriend would fall in love with. I finally decided upon a design, which also was affordable for me (solitaire pave style/yellow gold/white sapphire). After one and a half week, beside that the ring was indescribably beautiful, it came with an absolutely charming separate ring box with a light in it! Now I’m only waiting for the big day!
    Louis K. Married on 08/20/2019

Very happy with my order..

Best online shop to order jewelry with unbelievable prices. I recently ordered an engagement ring for my girlfriend that is exactly the ring I was looking for. It came on time with an adorable ring box with a light in it. Very happy with my order..
    I highly recommend Glamira!
    Katie M. Married on 08/16/2019

Best Offer

I am very satisfied with the purchase and believe that I will order again eventually.
    Lewis L. Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Experience

I have purchased an engagement ring for my girlfriend. They have a great selection of lovely jewelry that is of great value. Ordering was very easy and there were no difficulties in shipping. Customer support informs you about updates. The ring I have ordered is beautiful as expected and the box with the light in it is great. Everything was just simply perfect. I will order again.
    Jonathan M. Married on 08/11/2019

Highly recommended

I was impressed by the large selection of Halo engagement rings at Glamira’s website. I always knew my girlfriend wanted a Halo ring, so finding the desired ring was not hard for me. My choice fell on a beautiful design that I customized with ruby and diamonds. I had some uncertainties with regard to the ring size that I could eliminate with the help of the great customer support. The best part was to see the ring in reality. It is nicer than expected!
    All in all I really had a satisfying online shopping experience. There is nothing I could complain about. I appreciate their work and truly suggest them to everyone.
    Juan G. Married on 07/28/2019

Five Stars out of Five

Check glamira.com before you are planning to buy some piece of jewelry! I'm super satisfied with this special experience ordering jewelry online as I got very excellent support and appropriate answers to all my questions by their customer service. Also the engagement ring I ordered for my girlfriend is wonderful, of high-quality and I know she will love it. All in all satisfaction very high! Thanks!
    Javier C. Married on 07/26/2019

Very good!

I bought a black diamond engagement ring for my girlfriend with a special engraving in it. The ring itself is beautiful and the engraving that characterizes our love is even much more beautiful. Couldn't be much happier than this!
    Camelia B. Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing Jewelry

The best online jewelry shop in my eyes! Great product offer with unlimited designs and many wonderful precious stones. My recommendation to all looking for a special design, please go look at this website.
    Marley S. Married on 07/19/2019

Recommendable!

A given opportunity for shopping jewelry online especially if your are looking for engagement rings or wedding rings! Great products and polite customer service...
    Harvey Married on 06/16/2019
    I was in search of an engagement ring for my girlfriend and found a very nice one (Ring Alegra - 0.5 crt with 16 little accent stones) in Glamira’s product range. After talking to Jussi, who gave me useful information before placing the order, I bought this impeccable ring. The ring arrived two days earlier than expected. It was sent in a box with a light. It is really really beautiful and I'm sure she will also love it. This experience is more than pleasant than I expected. I highly recommend!
    Elisabetta N. Married on 06/16/2019

Second order - ring looks great

Perfect jewelry and perfect service. This is the second time we order (first time earrings, second time engagement ring). The ring looks pretty as expected and came in good order.
    Alica D. Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding Rings Adore Visual 5MM

Ordering wedding rings from an online shop may come to one very suspicious, but believe me it's better than searching for a ring in local shops where you only have a limited offer to choose from! Glamira has a great offer with wonderful designs and you can customize the products as you wish. We loved the idea of customizing the metal, stone, color, etc. of the rings the way we wanted it. Ordering your rings via sitting on your couch is amazing and such a comfort! Probably we won't buy ever from a local shop again. Glamira has everything we were looking from.
  • Z
    Zachary A. Married on 06/02/2019

Customer support team - WOW!

My sincere thanks to CSR Fredrik! I got an email that my order that was an engagement ring for my girlfriend would be delayed (which would be a huge problem since this would destroy all my plans for the proposal). And Fredrik gave everything to speed up the production and delivery...
    Result: Ring came on time and is stunning!!
    Kelley F. Married on 06/01/2019

Very good products and service

I have only positive things to say about GLAMIRA. Not only their jewelry is awesome, so is their customer support service! I’m very satisfied with my purchase as the ring I have ordered is wonderful and the customer support representative was very friendly and helpful.
    Chloe H. Married on 05/19/2019