Glam Atelier

Elk Grove Village, IL View map Visit website

Based in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, Klaud9 Beauty is a highly-professional wedding beauty service. Their talented stylists focus on a more glamorous approach, ignoring the more natural styles of other agencies to instead provide a more alluring, sensational look for their clients. Led by the award-winning owner, Klaudia Dworzanczyk, this team gives every client the attention they deserve for their special wedding day.

The Klaud9 Beauty team offers both hair and makeup styling, creating a catch-all service for their clients. They cater to both individual and party sessions, letting you decide how you would like to enjoy the experience. Trials are also on offer, allowing you to meet the team and also learn more about their approach as they show you their skills. The Klaud9 Beauty team specializes in on-site sessions, saving you precious time on your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Annalisa
    Annalisa N. Married on 09/17/2022

The Dream Glam Team

Glam Atlier is nothing short of amazing when providing hair + makeup services. From the beginning, the team was communicative and highly responsive to all of my (i.e., Bride) wants and met and exceeded the vision for myself + my bridesmaids. The guests at the wedding were amazed at how natural, yet glowing the glam looked and asked for the company name to hire them for their own weddings and events.

Bottom line: HIRE THEM.

I know I'll be hiring them again for all future events!
  • Paige
    Paige C. Married on 08/13/2022

Absolutely loved.

I found Glam Atelier (formerly Klaud9 Beauty) on instagram when searching for my wedding glam team. I fell in love with their photos so much that I actually cancelled an existing contract and booked them! I highly recommend them - from their hair + makeup magic, to their sweet artists, I would book them over and over again. Thank you so much, especially to Kaley + Linnea, my primary artists. I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day!
    Stephanie T. Married on 06/25/2022

Klaud9 was amazing!

Apologies for the long post but I have a lot of good stuff to say! To start, I am very particular when it comes to hair/makeup. My hair is straight as a board and has an extremely hard time holding a curl. Along with this, I have always loved doing my own makeup, and really loved certain styles so it was hard for me to give the reigns to anyone, let alone for my wedding. I had been following the Klaud9 team closely on IG before I even started looking for a team for my wedding bc they really matched my style. But when it was time to pick a beauty team, my planner did not bring them in as an option and I ended up booking someone different. I utilized that team for my engagement shoot, and prior to the shoot I told them specifically how hard my hair was to curl and my makeup needs. Unfortunately they didnt seem to listen to what I needed and went their own way. Well, my hair died within an hour and makeup made me look like a ghost. So because of that i decided to use Klaud9 for a boudoir photoshoot I had. And let me tell you, it was one of the best experiences and best decisions I’ve ever made! I don’t think I’ve ever had someone know exactly what I wanted without me even having to really describe it to them. Klaudia and Kaley just KNEW. They listed to my concerns and my hair did not budge and makeup was flawless. Not only that but they were the easiest people to get along with! They instantly made me feel comfortable!

So needless to say I cancelled my contract with my original team and reached out to Klaud9. Klaudia had a small wedding the morning of mine but she knew how badly I wanted to work with her and she was able to work it so she was able to make it to my wedding in time and do my makeup. I changed up my hairstyle right before the wedding and of course Kaley was able to do it perfectly without even a good picture example. And you can bet my hair did not fall at all that evening! The Klaud9 team did a fantastic job and made me and my bridesmaids absolutely stunning!

I could not recommend Klaud9 more. Truly if I could use them every time I had to get ready for an event I would. Thank you so so much Klaudia, Kaley, and the rest of Klaud9 you ladies are amazing!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elk Grove Village Elk Grove Village, IL, 60007
Location of (Glam Atelier)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding