Gina Cristine Photography Inc.

Manhattan, IL View map

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to check out my site or contact me for information as I set up my Wedding Wire account!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Emily Married on 04/29/2017
    I was in a wedding that Gina and Tom photographed, so I knew that I wanted them to do our wedding as well. Gina is so amazing to work with - from the engagement shoot that we originally said we didn't want and then changed our minds (sorry, Gina!) to the delivery of our pictures, everything was an amazing experience. I never had to worry about a thing. The quality of her work is extraordinary and I am so grateful to her and Tom for making our special day run so smoothly (even during the never-ending rain).
    Clare Married on 07/19/2014
    Gina is awesome !!!!! My Husband and I loved her work and she and her husband Tom were so great to work with. They traveled for our wedding and also were great about finding perfect spots to get pictures. They even took a moment to make sure we got some sunset pics in. !! Gina is an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend of you want great wedding pictures.
    Carrie Married on 07/05/2014
    If I could give 10 stars, I would! Gina is absolutely amazing. Not only is she amazingly talented at what she does, but she is also so passionate and dedicated. My fiance and I planned our wedding from out of town, but Gina was always so easy to contact and responsive to all our questions. Doing the engagement photos and wedding photos were so much fun with her and her husband, Tom. They are so much fun to be around and so talented as well. I am so obsessed with our pictures from Gina, and I would highly recommend her to any couples getting married!!

Zuzu's Petals Zuzu's Petals Wedding Florists

Gina is an absolute genius, and I don't use that word often. She is profoundly talented, professional, and personable. And anyone who gets the opportuntity to work with her will be overjoyed and amazed by her talent.

11 south white street Manhattan, 60442
Location of (Gina Cristine Photography Inc.)

Gina Cristine Photography Inc. frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Gina Cristine Photography Inc. offer?

Gina Cristine Photography Inc. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Gina Cristine Photography Inc. offer?

Gina Cristine Photography Inc. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Gina Cristine Photography Inc. offer for wedding events?

Gina Cristine Photography Inc. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Gina Cristine Photography Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gina Cristine Photography Inc. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding