11 south white street, Manhattan, IL 60442 Map · Phone number

About Gina Cristine Photography Inc.

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to check out my site or contact me for information as I set up my Wedding Wire account!

Follow Gina Cristine Photography Inc. on

Untitled5
6dc85c0c3bfad9df 1341057455222 Untitled5
DSC2008
Gina Cristine Photography Inc.

5 Reviews for Gina Cristine Photography Inc.

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I was in a wedding that Gina and Tom photographed, so I knew that I wanted them to do our wedding as well. Gina is so amazing to work with - from the engagement shoot that we originally said we didn't want and then changed our minds (sorry, Gina!) to the delivery of our pictures, everything was an amazing experience. I never had to worry about a thing. The quality of her work is extraordinary and I am so grateful to her and Tom for making our special day run so smoothly (even during the never-ending rain).

Sent on 08/10/2017

Clare · Married on 07/19/2014

Gina is awesome !!!!! My Husband and I loved her work and she and her husband Tom were so great to work with. They traveled for our wedding and also were great about finding perfect spots to get pictures. They even took a moment to make sure we got some sunset pics in. !! Gina is an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend of you want great wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Carrie · Married on 07/05/2014

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Gina is absolutely amazing. Not only is she amazingly talented at what she does, but she is also so passionate and dedicated. My fiance and I planned our wedding from out of town, but Gina was always so easy to contact and responsive to all our questions. Doing the engagement photos and wedding photos were so much fun with her and her husband, Tom. They are so much fun to be around and so talented as well. I am so obsessed with our pictures from Gina, and I would highly recommend her to any couples getting married!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Gina Cristine Photography Inc. FAQ

• Zuzu's Petals
    Zuzu's Petals Wedding Florists

Gina is an absolute genius, and I don't use that word often. She is profoundly talented, professional, and personable. And anyone who gets the opportuntity to work with her will be overjoyed and amazed by her talent.

• 11 south white street Manhattan, 60442 See on map