Eagle Ave, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Gerd Rube

Brand-new here on Wedding Wire!

Available as Solo or Duo, Gerd Rube has been performing in Key West FL since the early 90's and has been a favorite for locals and visitors alike. He is available for public events, clubs, corporate events as well as private parties like birthdays or weddings. His repertoire offers everything from classic rock, country, reggae, soul classics, songwriter... you call it. With over 800 songs he "reads" his audience to pick the right songs spontaneously performed all acoustic or with some great quality live sounding tracks he all produced himself. His original songs from his 20 CDs have been recorded with celebrities like musicians of the Garth Brooks' band in Nashville or Gloria Estefan's Miami Sound Machine and his original videos have even been broadcasted on MTV in Europe. He is a first choice when he performs for his friends from the Miami Heat. But after all, nothing makes him more happy than to play his music to a fun & appreciating crowd, no matter if there's 5 or 5000 people in the audience. Just like one of his original songs says: Do what I love & love what I do! Get your quote today, we would be happy to hear from you!

Find more info at www.gerdrube.com

email gerdrube 01 51 970719
email gerdrube 01 51 970719

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Gerd Rube

Krista · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome 50th wedding anniversary

Awesome! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Daniel

Daniel Speca · Married on 03/12/2015

The Perfect Performer for a Special Key West Wedding

Gerd's performance at our wedding was outstanding. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed his performance and how he interacted with them during the wedding. His enthusiasm and his excellent musicianship added greatly to the enjoyment of our special wedding day in Key West. The performance of several of his original songs about Key West was the icing on the cake to a memorable tropical Wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gerd Rube's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel. Wow, what a wonderful review. It makes me happy when I can make people happy with my music. Don't be a stranger and make sure to look me up again when you get back to KW or maybe during my summer tour along the coast... G.R.
  • Angela

Angela Mcstay · Married on 09/21/2012

Made our wedding fabulous

My husband and I first saw Gurd Rube playing at willie Ts in key west. We loved his voice and his set list of great songs. We hired him to perform at our wedding in 2012 he was the absolute hit of our wedding and everyone danced and sang along all night long. Very professional and yet very personable. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gerd Rube's reply:

That just fills my heart with joy! Do what I love & love what I do... just like one of my songs says, especially for people like you. Thank you so much!! G.R.

Gerd Rube FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount