Georgia Peach Weddings

Dawsonville, GA View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Congratulations!
Becoming engaged is one of the most exciting times in a couple’s life, and I am here to help make sure it stays that way from the moment you say “Yes!” to the day you say “I Do!”. I have been a wedding coordinator here in North Georgia and have worked at numerous different venues all over this beautiful state for over six years. I can help make sure that your wedding day and all of the planning leading up to it goes as smoothly and as stress-free as possible so that your dream wedding turns into a reality.

So whether you are a do-it-yourself couple that only needs a wedding day coordinator to keep everything running smoothly and timely so you can fully enjoy your day or you are a couple that needs a little help and guidance throughout the entire wedding planning process Georgia Peach Wedding coordination is for you! Your wedding day is one of the most wonderful days of your life and I am so excited to help make it just that, from the beginning of "The Best Day Ever" to the end!

Sincerely,

Georgia🍑

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kamie M. Married on 11/05/2021

Best Coordinator Available

Georgia made my day as easy as physically possible. She was involved for months, and I felt so comfortable handing day over to her. I could not have hoped for anyone better to help me on my day. She handled my day with such grace and professionalism, every detail was accounted for and perfect. She is the sweetest, most perfect coordinator. You will NOT regret your choice.
  • Jess
    Jess B. Married on 09/18/2021

Georgia is your girl, trust me.

Georgia is an INCREDIBLE planner and amazing to work with! She was our planner for our wedding in September 2021. I adore her and she worked so well with me, my husband, and my families which were pitching in a lot (I am incredibly fortunate about that!). I full heartedly trusted Georgia because it felt like she cared about my wedding as much as I did and she treated every single person with patience and kindness, which meant a lot to me since she would be interacting with my friends and family on our wedding day. Everything went smoothly at my wedding and it was truly the best day ever and I can’t thank her enough! I hired Georgia within two months of my wedding and fired my previous wedding planner and I can say without a doubt it was SUCH a good decision. My previous planner (house of bash) gave me the feeling she was just trying to get me off her back, minimize how much work she had to do, and was not always friendly. House of Bash over promised and under delivered and I was having nightmares about things going wrong at the wedding. Once I met Georgia, I knew she was “the one” (lol!) and hired her immediately and felt a wave of peace wash over me and my nightmares went away. I fully trusted Georgia to ensure we were prepared for the big day, and she did an amazing job. Now I just love and adore her and want everyone to have the “Georgia peach” experience! To everyone looking for a planner: pick the planner you want surrounding you and your family on your wedding day!!
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth L. Married on 09/10/2021

Georgia is amazing!

Planning a wedding is an extremely stressful as well as exciting time —- and having Georgia on your team is the greatest decision you can make! Georgia truly thinks of every detail. She handles everything with ease, professionalism, and precision— I never had a moment of doubt or concern that our wedding day wouldn’t be the best day of our lives. My new husband and I literally still talk about how amazing Georgia was- she nailed every minute of our wedding day and we couldn’t imagine not having her throughout the process. The R-Ranch is already an incredible venue but now that Georgia is there, this venue is truly the ultimate wedding day experience. Book with Georgia at the R-Ranch and you will have the greatest wedding that your friends and family will constantly rave about!

Pricing

Georgia Peach Weddings Price Rates

Mountain Laurel Farm Mountain Laurel Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Love this planner!

Dawsonville, GA, 30534
Location of (Georgia Peach Weddings)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding