Generations...flowers

PO Box 82 6330 Catlett Rd., Bealeton, VA 22712 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Generations...flowers

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2013

They did an awesome job with my arrangements. They were exactly what I asked for. She was very helpful in helping me figure out what I wanted as well.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Marissa · Married on 10/09/2009

If I could put more stars for "Value of Cost" I certainly would. Susan's prices are INCREDIBLY low, especially for this area. My matron of honor used her for her wedding and uses her for all of her flower needs, and I couldn't resist the low cost. I took several pictures of my "vision" to her to recreate. I was extremely pciky about the containers I wanted to use, so I found those on my own, dropped them off a week before the wedding, and she created beautiful centerpieces with them. Wanting something a little different for our table, a week before the wedding when I dropped off the other containers I brought a new one (not really meant for this) asking if she could do something with it, and it was gorgeous! If you have something set in your head (even if it's a little out of the box), make sure you take a picture with you! I HIGHLY recommend going out of your way to use Generations!!! Even my wedding planner started sending her clients there because of budgets!

Sent on 11/04/2009

• Unique Cakes
    Unique Cakes Wedding Cakes

Susan's creative ability and attention to detail always results in a dramatic floral presentation for the bridal party, the wedding, the reception and the wedding cake. She is very caring and cooperative and always aims to please.

• PO Box 82, 6330 Catlett Rd. Bealeton, 22712 See on map