Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gaylord Catering Service, Inc

Gaylord Catering offers many types of catering services - with elegant plated dinners, bountiful buffets, hors d'oeuvres parties, interactive station buffets, communal family style dinners or informal picnics. Whatever style of service you are interested in, we pride ourselves on offering the best possible food and service at the most affordable prices for your event. If you don't see what you are looking for on our menus, we're happy to prepare a customized menu for your event.

Strict attention to details, unwavering customer service, trained and knowledgeable professionals, phenomenal food and set up make Gaylord Catering the right choice for your next special event! Our staff is what sets us apart from other caterers. They truly enjoy working and are committed to making your party a top notch event.

We are a full service caterer. Our full service catering includes dishes, flatware, service staff to set up food and clean up afterwards. We can cater within a 75 mile radius of Madison. Gaylord Catering has china and linen service available at an additional cost. Gaylord Catering can also provide hosted bar service.

We have over 50 years of experience. Catering is what we do! We go one step beyond catering.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Hors d'oeuvres (1)
Plated (1)
Server(s) (1)
American (1)

We are very happy we choose Gaylord to cater our wedding! They were great to work with throughout the entire process and the food was great. In the planning stages Connie helped us choose delicious food that would fit our budget and she took care of all of the details. She was very responsive to email and answered all of our questions. On our wedding day everything went very smoothly. The Gaylord staff was friendly, prompt, and professional. I was particularly happy that Gaylord’s doesn’t nickel and dime you, or take advantage of you because you’re planning a wedding – for example, they don’t charge extra to cut and serve your cake! Their prices are fair and reasonable, their food is great, and their staff is wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American

Gaylord catering was great! We had a buffet style food taste awesome, stayed warm & people could choose their own portations. Pricing was great for all the food & services provided.

Profile Picture H, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

They really knocked our food service out of the park. It was truly the most amazing food I've ever had at a wedding and being that it was my own, I was adamant about the quality being key. I don't want to diminish the fact that if I were at a restaurant and ate this food I would be extremely satisfied.
I still keep receiving unprompted feedback stating that this was the best food my guests have EVER had at a wedding. Thanks for making my day so great and my guests’ palates satiated!

Profile Picture Lesley, 8/17/13, 5 Reviews

8 Photos

Food

8 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have known Dave and Pat for many years. they are wonderful to work with and very professional. The meals are very good and I have never heard a bad comment in the 22 years that I have been in business.

Events