St. Johns Road, Drums, PA 18222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing

About Gatsby Sound & Lighting

You have been dreaming and planning and saving for the wedding of your dreams. Now it’s time to relax in the one aspect that will make your party memorable – the entertainment.

Let’s be honest, we’ve all seen the cheesy DJs or bedroom iPod amateurs who try to deliver a one-of-a-kind vision but then end up falling woefully short. Since opening my doors, it’s been my mission to change that stereotypical event experience. No longer do you have to wonder, stress or settle for average entertainment. At Gatsby Sound & Lighting, I look to take your vision to the next level with creativity, passion, and a unique set of talents that will have your guests lavishing you with comment after comment about how incredible the entertainment was. You will leave the event saying, “Gatsby really made our party.”

At Gatsby Sound & Lighting, your party is not just another event on the calendar for me. I want to create the wow factor that results in the “oohs and aahs” from your guests. I take great care to capture the musical soundtrack that best represents who you are and keeps you and your guests singing along and dancing the night away. I also have a ton of enhancement options to truly set your event apart. From your initial planning consultation, straight through to the day of your party, I listen carefully to your vision, and then execute a flawless party that is guaranteed to exceed expectations! You take center stage and are my priority from the moment you reach out to me, as it should be.

Before the wedding, I am happy to meet with clients for a consultation. This gives everyone an opportunity to get to know each other and discuss music tastes, the do-not-play list, and MC services. To ensure that you feel completely cared for, I only book one event per day. I provide my own equipment, including the sound/PA system, microphones, and uplighting & more. A photo booth with props and your choice of backdrops is also available for additional entertainment. There are several music genres available depending on your preference, including:

• Club/electronic

Videos 1 Video

14 Reviews for Gatsby Sound & Lighting

• Kelli

Kelli Mcgeehan · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ and fantastic guy!

Jared helped make our day go so smooth! He changed things around to how we wanted the order and helped make sure every detail was taken care of. He reached out to us often to make sure we were holding up okay with planning a wedding during a pandemic, it was very comforting being in constant contact like that. All around it was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend him again!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Elizabeth Parmer · Married on 10/11/2020

Best DJ ever

DJ Gatsby is a fantastic and professional DJ! He helped us have the best wedding possible. He is reasonably priced and very easy to work with. He is professional, fast response to emails and makes the process painless. He was able to find the perfect tunes for us and everyone complimented us on our great our DJ was. We highly recommend him! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Gatsby Sound & Lighting Pricing

Gatsby Sound & Lighting Price Rates

Gatsby Sound & Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

• St. Johns Road Drums, PA, 18222 See on map
    570-755-8560 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gatsby Sound & Lighting)