Gather & Abide Photography

Erie, CO View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Gather & Abide Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Erie, Colorado. Owner Ashley loves working with couples and families and strives to capture their genuine reactions and emotions in each image. She works with a contemporary, photojournalistic approach, to ensure that each couple’s album reflects their love story in a timeless way.

Gather & Abide Photography commits to only one event per day and can be present at venues for as many hours as the newlyweds need. A second photographer is also available to capture as many heartwarming moments as possible, from the moments before the ceremony to the grand reception exit. Your final, high-resolution images will be sent to you as digital files, with options for albums and prints. In addition to the big day, Gather & Abide Photography offers engagement, boudoir, and wedding portrait sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Julia
    Julia C. Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful experience for engagement photos & wedding portraits

Ashley is so wonderful!! My husband and I worked with her for our engagement photos and wedding portraits. Ashley makes you feel so comfortable and is easy to talk to! She gives fun prompts and the time we spent felt like quality time as a couple laughing and enjoying each other. The lighting and color on all of our photos was truly magical, she really captured us so beautifully! I love that our photos capture the essence of us as a couple, and the photos look candid rather than overly posed. Some photographers have portfolios where all the photos look exactly the same no matter the couple, but I think Ashley does a great job at capturing unique lighting and shots to make them really feel they fit us. I highly recommend Gather & Abide photography as she is kind, responsive, and so talented! We hope we can work with her again to capture our future milestones.
    Lorna V. Married on 06/27/2020

Best photographer ever!

OUR HEARTFELT THANKS GO TO ASHLEY FOR MAKING OUR TWO BRIDES WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY DREAMS COME TRUE!

Crystal and Serena’s wedding day was captured so beautifully in so many unique ways that it took our breath away. Ashley’s skill as a photographer is evident in the joy in all of the amazing photos. She shot more than just the brides and guests so to see the décor and so much more captured was such a thrill.
    The wedding photography was the most important component of their special day to them and Ashley surpassed these brides’ expectations!

- LORNA | MOTHER OF THE BRIDE

Gather & Abide Photography's reply:

Lorna I am so glad I met you! Thank you for your kind words and for helping Serena + Crystal with so much of the planning. Your home was the perfect spot for them to get married! You were a joy to work with! Thank you so much!

Real Weddings

Team

Ashley Peck
Ashley Peck
Owner + Lead Photographer

My name is Ashley Peck and I am so excited to meet you. I grew up in Southern California and went to college in Oxford, England (where I met my handsome husband!). I spend most of my time raising our two boys, Milo + Walter on our little homestead, which we are currently renovating.

I will be your best advocate, share all of my experience to make your session or wedding the best it can be + will constantly cheer you on!

address Erie, CO, 80516
Location of (Gather & Abide Photography)
1928 Mountain View Drive Erie, CO, 80516 See on map

Gather & Abide Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gather & Abide Photography include in the starting price?

Gather & Abide Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gather & Abide Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Gather & Abide Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Gather & Abide Photography offer?

Gather & Abide Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Gather & Abide Photography offer?

Gather & Abide Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Gather & Abide Photography offer for wedding events?

Gather & Abide Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Gather & Abide Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gather & Abide Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Gather & Abide Photography offer?

Gather & Abide Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding