100 Wailea Golf Club Drive, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

Gannon's Restaurant 3
Gannon's Restaurant 4
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/19/2018

Extremely pleased. Perfect Venue and delicious food!

Gannon’s was absolutely perfect for our wedding ceremony and reception. They blew all of our expectations away!

The Wedding Knoll has gorgeous scenery and is just absolutely breath taking. They have a backup plan for rainy days and that area is beautiful as well. I would not have been upset or disappointmented at all if it rained.

Cocktail hour was on the lower lawn and our guests had a blast!

Now here is where it gets really great...Our guests LOVED the food! During cocktail hour, servers came around with our selection of Hors d’oeuvre’s (crab stuffed mushrooms, lobster deviled eggs, ahi poke lettuce cups, Garlic beef crostini, grilled brochette ciabatta). Everyone loved the everything!

Dinner blew everyone away. We chose the 3 course menu. Crab Cake, Champagne vinaigrette salad, and miso marinated fish with hoisin beef short rib. Our wedding cake! Oh my goodness, I can’t count how many guests told us that our wedding cake was THE BEST WEDDING CAKE THEY’VE EVER HAD AT A WEDDING!!! It was white cake with white chocolate mousse filling and buttercream. We also had a variety of the chefs selection of mini desserts and they also accommodated my request of also having fruit skewers as part of dessert. Our families love fruit for dessert.

The Staff were so friendly, speedy service, and seriously on their A-Game! They were simply phenomenal. A staff member even told us that it was great to see a local group have so much fun as we did. So destination, non destination wedding, Gannon’s is a fantastic venue for anyone!

In a nutshell, stunning views, amazing, delicious food that will not disappoint, lovely restaurant atmosphere, and a very attentive staff sums up to be the perfect wedding venue. We were so pleased with everything that we even returned to for their Christmas Eve buffet which also blew us away! Thank you Gannon’s and Staff. You’ve really made our wedding Day THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Gannon's Restaurant 5
    Gannon's Restaurant 6
    Gannon's Restaurant 7
    Gannon's Restaurant 8

Kirsty · Married on 10/13/2017

Gannons was an amazing venue for our wedding. The view was stunning, food was amazing and cooked to perfection. Our guests kept mentioning how tasty it was. The staff did a wonderful job and throughout the entire planning process Susan was very responsive to all my questions. Wish I could do it all again.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Susan · Married on 06/08/2016

We had our wedding at Gannon's Restaurant on June 8, 2016, and we wouldn't have done it anywhere else! Till this day, I still can't get over how AMAZING THE OCEAN VIEW is from Gannon's.
    My husband and I live in Toronto, and we decided to have a destination wedding on Maui. My husband and I had never been to Hawaii before our wedding, so we can only decide on the venue from the pictures we've seen on the internet and the reviews people write about. Working with wedding planning service vendor Maui's Angels, we decided that Gannon's Restaurant is the best venue with the BEST VALUE. We honestly didn't expect how good of a value it actually was until we got to see the venue the day before.
    Gannon's Restaurant is situated on a hill in a beautiful golf club. Because it's on an elevated hill, the ocean view it has was priceless. Gannon's website definitely needs an update as it does not accurately reflect the venue itself. The venue itself is a lot more upscale, and the photos doesn't do it justice! We wanted an outdoor wedding and so we had our ceremony at the lower knoll and our reception at lower lawn. They were both the perfect choice! Our guests were amazed by the view and the sunset, it was unreal.
    In addition to the amazing venue, the staff at Gannon's were exceptional as well! Susan was the main contact who coordinated our food and drink needs. She was very professional and always responded within a few hours. The waitresses and waiters were the nicest throughout the night and the bartender remembered guests drinks. We chose romaine salad and crusted fish for our meal, and they were delicious!
    Wouldn't have gone to anywhere else to get married!

Sent on 06/19/2016