Gabriele Stonyte Photography

Washington, DC View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

When I was a young girl growing up in Lithuania, I fell in love with everything about weddings. I got caught up in the joy, beauty, and emotion, and the sweet connections that happened between family and friends always made me smile. I still feel that way today.

Now I am living my dream as a wedding photographer in Washington D.C., and traveling for destination weddings nationally and abroad.

I am known for my documentary style which keeps me focused on candid moments and true emotions. It鈥檚 those kinds of story-telling wedding photos that you will see throughout my portfolio. When you trust me to be your wedding photographer, I want my photos to speak to you about your life, (not just make you look amazing). Of course, I鈥檒l capture gorgeous portraits, group shots, and details to fill in your collection, and I鈥檒l do it all without controlling the flow of your celebration. When you look at your photo years from now I want you to feel the emotions you felt on your wedding day, just like it was yesterday, and remember how comfortable you felt in front of the camera.

If you find yourself drawn to my work, please reach out. I would love to know what captures your heart and makes you smile, and if our calendars align I would be thrilled to be your wedding photographer.

All the best,

Gabriele Stonyte

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 07/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just the right photo package for our small ceremony

We had a really small, immediate-family-only ceremony because of the pandemic. There are only so many posed group photos that you can do with 8 people, so we were looking for a documentary-style photographer who could capture all the little moments before, during and after the ceremony and offered small packages (since we are saving the reception part for next year when it's safe). We initially got the 3-hour package, but she was super flexible about adding an extra hour when things took longer than anticipated. We got our photos yesterday and they are just beautiful! I can't stop looking at our happy faces and remembering what a joyful day it was.

Gabriele Stonyte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I鈥檓 so glad you enjoyed the pictures. It was very nice to meet you and hopefully will see you again soon!
    Paul Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Stylish, Delightful. Perfect.

Gabriele and her assistant, Noni, were INCREDIBLE. They are professional, have great eye for good photos, and are a delight to work with. My wife and I could not be happier with the service we received or the photos we have to cherish and remember our wedding day. You will not be disappointed. I give my highest highest recommendation to Gabriele and her team! If we have another big event, we will definitely want to hire them again!
    Michelle E. Married on 05/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are more than happy with our pictures!

Friend of mine recommend for us Gabriele Stonyte Photography. I loved her photography style so I booked her, praying that my wedding pics would come out decent since I don't think I photograph very well in pictures. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with Gabriele. She is super nice and very laid back. My husband and I were so nervous to be in front of the camera but she managed to make us more relax and feel comfortable. She is punctual, if not early actually and that's important to us. We also were lucky to receive our weeding pics within less than 3 weeks!! I was expecting to get our pictures back within 5-8 weeks but we received them early! I think she read my mind and knew how I was impatiently waiting for them. lol Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! Gabriele went over and beyond our expectations. We love them so much that we wish we can blow them all up into big canvas size pictures! Gabriele is truly a talented photographer and we are very happy that we booked her for our wedding. We look forward to working with her again in the near future. Thanks again, Gabriele for capturing these beautiful photos for us.
  • illustration stars

34 photos 路 09/14/2019
  • Julie & Paul
    35 photos 路 07/27/2019

Washington, DC, 20001
Location of (Gabriele Stonyte Photography)
Falls Church, VA, 22043