2251 Pimmit Dr, Falls Church, VA 22043 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Gabriele Photography

When I was a young girl growing up in Lithuania, I fell in love with everything about weddings. I got caught up in the joy, beauty, and emotion, and the sweet connections that happened between family and friends always made me smile. I still feel that way today.

Now I am living my dream as a wedding photographer in Washington D.C., and traveling for destination weddings nationally and abroad.

I am known for my documentary style which keeps me focused on candid moments and true emotions. It’s those kinds of story-telling wedding photos that you will see throughout my portfolio. When you trust me to be your wedding photographer, I want my photos to speak to you about your life, (not just make you look amazing). Of course, I’ll capture gorgeous portraits, group shots, and details to fill in your collection, and I’ll do it all without controlling the flow of your celebration. When you look at your photo years from now I want you to feel the emotions you felt on your wedding day, just like it was yesterday, and remember how comfortable you felt in front of the camera.

If you find yourself drawn to my work, please reach out. I would love to know what captures your heart and makes you smile, and if our calendars align I would be thrilled to be your wedding photographer.

All the best,

Gabrielė Stonytė

Follow Gabriele Photography on
Academy of Music in Philadelphia
strong mansion romantic vintage wedding by gabriele stonyte photography 27 51 1001889 1571070696
First Dance

Photos 42 Photos
Real Weddings 69 Photos

6 Reviews for Gabriele Photography

Michelle Elizabeth Lee · Married on 05/07/2019

We are more than happy with our pictures!

Friend of mine recommend for us Gabriele Stonyte Photography. I loved her photography style so I booked her, praying that my wedding pics would come out decent since I don't think I photograph very well in pictures. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with Gabriele. She is super nice and very laid back. My husband and I were so nervous to be in front of the camera but she managed to make us more relax and feel comfortable. She is punctual, if not early actually and that's important to us. We also were lucky to receive our weeding pics within less than 3 weeks!! I was expecting to get our pictures back within 5-8 weeks but we received them early! I think she read my mind and knew how I was impatiently waiting for them. lol Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! Gabriele went over and beyond our expectations. We love them so much that we wish we can blow them all up into big canvas size pictures! Gabriele is truly a talented photographer and we are very happy that we booked her for our wedding. We look forward to working with her again in the near future. Thanks again, Gabriele for capturing these beautiful photos for us.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Robin · Married on 09/30/2018

Highly recommend

We hired Gabriele on a recommendation from a friend and after my own wedding I could not recommend her high enough to anyone looking for a top class wedding photographer. Gabriele was a pleasure to have around for the whole day. While always remaining extremely professional Gabriele worked really good to be sure to never miss an important moment. After the wedding she provided us with a complete visual recap of our day with stunning images using various photographic techniques including excellent images of the ceremony and a mix of posed images of everything else. Having found out in advance exactly what type of photos we like, many of the photos were taken when we didn't even realize she was around and they are the ones that we really love the most! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, Gabriele is a perfect choice.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Gabriele Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gabriele Photography 1
    Engagement Session

!!! Engagement session SALE !!! ONLY $250 !!!

*90 minutes engagement session;

*As many locations and outfit changes as you’d like in our time together;

*100-150 Edited pictures;