Gabriela Pilar Events

Temecula, CA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Gabriela Pilar Events is a wedding planning company located in Temecula, California. This team of experienced planners loves to connect with all of their clients. They are inspired by each client's ideas and unique love stories. These professionals are honored to create an aesthetically unmatched wedding that is true to you and your partner.

Gabriela Pilar Events offers a variety of packages depending on your specific requirements. For those who require a helping hand throughout your planning process, the Full-Scale Planning + Design + Production collection is the ideal choice. Here, this team can plan and build your entire wedding celebration, sourcing the perfect venue, vendors, and so much more. Other options include wedding management and just floral and event design. Whether you're envisioning a religious-inspired wedding or a quaint family-orientated elopement in the countryside, these planners have you covered.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jackie Married on 07/24/2022

Thank you GPE!!!!

If you are on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator or have been searching and reading countless reviews to find the perfect person, look no further, I promise! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with GPE the three months leading up to our wedding, specifically Rachel and we are so incredibly happy with their services. Not only was Rachel down to earth, punctual to every meeting/appointment, she helped me to bring my wedding vision to life with her ideas and feedback. She handled every small detail to keep the stress away from us both, which we appreciated. She made suggestions for some vendors and the ones we did end up using we absolutely loved. She kept the line of communication open and never made me feel like I was asking a million and one questions. I could never express how thankful and lucky I am to have met Rachel and everyone we worked with at GPE. My wedding day was flawless thanks to GPE and all their hard work behind the scenes. Special should out to Juana! She was part of the GPE team on my wedding day and was in charge of me and the girls in the bridal suite. It was the first time I met her and she right away made me feel so calm and relaxed - big sister vibes. Thank you Juana! Thank you GPE! Thank you Rachel!!!!!! I could say thank you to GPE & Rachel a million times and it wouldn’t be enough.
    Sean L. Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent Experience!

Gabi is an excellent wedding coordinator. She is very professional and organized, but yet still very fun and personable. She made our wedding planning experience much less stressful! She is also great at planning church weddings. Gabi has a good sense of humor, is very dependable, and responsive. I highly recommend her services!
  • Robyn
    Robyn Married on 04/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gabriela Pilar Events was a DREAM to work with!!!

Where do I start?!?! Gabi is AMAZING!!! Let me start by explaining how I found Gabi. I suffer from insomnia and this one night back in July of 2019, I was wide awake in bed, scrolling through Instagram and checking out all the wedding hashtags and came across her business profile. I really liked what I saw and then I started watching ALLLLL her videos and at that moment, I knew that Gabi was my girl and we had to meet. The next day, I contacted her through her website and she got back to me very quickly and we set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, we planned to meet up for drinks and apps to go over our vision and talk about what kind of planning packages she offers. After that 1st face to face meeting, I told my now Husband that she was the one & we had to hire her (HE AGREED). We started planning our July 4th, 2020 wedding and then 4 months before our special day, Covid hits and the world is on lockdown. Even through all the changes and a 2nd postponement (Thanks again, Covid) Gabi was so cool, calm and collected when I was not. She is extremely professional and was able to execute our vision better than we could have ever imagined. All the vendors that she suggested to us were a HOMERUN!! It was such a pleasure getting to work with Gabi & her amazing team (shout out to Rachel, you're a rockstar too!) Not only is she super organized but she is hella funny, very personable and such a joy to talk to and be around. My Husband and I are sad that we won't get our weekly emails, text messages and zoom meetings with her anymore but we plan to keep in touch because she is just that awesome! Do yourself a favor and hire Gabriela Pilar Events. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

40880 County Center Drive Temecula, CA, 92591
Location of (Gabriela Pilar Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding