1409 South Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75215 Map · Phone number

About G Texas Catering

Named one of the top 3 caterers in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex (by The Dallas Business Journal), G Texas is a leader in the event industry in Texas; providing upscale catering services to discerning event planners since 2002. Each year G Texas caters hundreds of events; from weddings to corporate events and most any other type of event imaginable.

Over the last 25 years, John Gilbert (owner of G Texas) has developed relationships with the most recognized and respected event planners in the metroplex. His personal flair for unique culinary design and exemplary presentation sets the standard for G Texas’ commitment to quality and service. We are dedicated to providing each client with customized meals that complement their vision and accommodate the needs of their honored guests.

G Texas is the ideal catering partner for events with large crowds, difficult logistics and special requirements. We have a large staff and each team member is fully-equipped to deliver the highest level of service; regardless of the challenges involved. Our staff is well-trained, highly experienced and demonstrates unequaled professionalism in any situation. Each member of the G Texas team is fully-committed to executing every event flawlessly. We take great pride in preparation and meticulously plan each event to ensure that our performance lives up to our reputation.

Our culinary team creates dozens of custom menus each week, providing delicious meals that are as impressive to the eyes as they are satisfying to taste. We believe in the power of presentation and know from experience that nothing leaves a more memorable impression than an meal that delights and impresses your guests.

Learn about our wide range of turnkey event services and browse sample menus online. When you’re ready to find out more about what G Texas can do for your event, please fill out our event inquiry form; providing us with the details of your event. We will respond quickly with a detailed proposal, personalized to fit your specific needs. Everyone has an event to plan…and we can’t wait to hear about yours.

Follow G Texas Catering on

bacon wrapped chicken 048

4 Reviews for G Texas Catering

L · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!
    Everyone loved the food!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Kwame · Married on 05/14/2016

I got in touch with Melissa at G Texas to help the wedding almost a year in advance. They didn't bat an eye when I mentioned it was a 500 guest count and were so gracious through the servral menu and budget changes. I was so confident by the day of the wedding but even I was suprised by the sheer abundance and quality of the food. I was prepared for the food to be somewhat compromised because of the quantity needed but very things was superb. Our guests raved about the moistness of the proteins. The carving stations were the highlight of he night. I'd most definitely recommend them for all events large or small

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 01/01/2011

G Texas Catering was SO GREAT! I was nervous because my venue had a list of caterers I had to choose from. So I was leary. But they turned out to be amazing. They have a wide variety of food, and it is really good. I had them do both my rehearsal dinner and my reception. And I actually got tons of compliments on both. I worked with Shelly Gilbert. She was so nice, responsive, and helpful. If you have a chance to work with her - do it!

Sent on 01/27/2011

G Texas Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables