14 Vanderbilt, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

36 Reviews for Fusion Linens

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

Angel was great and totally worked with us! We loved our linens and chairs - it completed our entire look of the reception so we were very happy with everything. Definitely recommend for anyone looking!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Angel was referred to us by Candice our wedding planner. He was very responsive to our needs and the linens and chairs came out beautifully on the wedding day! He even brought an extra option for colors the day off to let me choose from if i wanted to change my mind!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/30/2013

We loved our linens that we got from Fusion for our wedding! Angel, the owner, is very hands on and wonderful to work with. He welcomed us to their show room so we could look at a variety of linen and napkin combinations for our table. To be able to see how everything will look ahead of the wedding day is such a great service that provides peace of mind.
    Angel was very responsive throughout the whole process. His pricing and the quality of his product are unmatched. He takes great care of his inventory so they look for each customer.
    My favorite part about Fusion is the silver sequin overlay angel suggested for our head table. It provided the perfect pop in our reception area, and was such an elegant touch for our theme/decor.
    I highly recommend Fusion to anyone looking for the best linens!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Award

• LBV Weddings
    LBV Weddings Wedding Planners

Fusion Linens is my "go-to" vendor for linens. They have a gorgeous and up-to-date selection featuring new colors and fabrics. The customer service is always superb and I refer all of my clients to Fusion Linens.

• 14 Vanderbilt Irvine, 92618 See on map