Fusion Beach Villas

Isabela, PR View map

Up to 30 guests

Fusion Beach Villas, located on 2 acres of pristine oceanfront land on the magical northwest coast of Puerto Rico, is the perfect wedding venue for your beach ceremony and cocktais or intimate dinner of 15-28 people. Our "Simply WED elopement / ceremony package, designed to make it both easy and affordable to wed on the beach, includes your bridal bouquet & butonierre, bamboo arbor w/draped fabric on our private beach, officiant to perform your personalized wedding ceremony, legal wedding license, chilled bottle of champagne, & personal concierge services for you and your guests. Additional services (photography, videography, make-up, etc.) are available upon request.

If you'd like to continue your celebration here after your ceremony, we will set up and decorate the 20x30' covered outdoor terrace area just for you! We will design and create a beautiful setting complete w/custom wood tables & florals, seating, linens and table decor.

For your convenience, you may also wish to stay on the property. Fusion Beach Villas Boutique accomodations equipped with modern amenities, high ceilings, ocean facing balconies and private beach access sleep 8-10 people. There are many other short term rental places nearby as may be needed/.

Common areas on the property include multiple lounge areas, 20'x30' partially covered terrace w/banana leaf mural, outdoor bathroom & shower, private beach access, large grassy garden area w/ swing and benches. A winding landscaped path through a wooded area leads from the villas to our our private beach out back.

Contact us for pricing and to learn more: https://fusionfloralart.com/service/simply-wed-elopement-packages/

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Clean Up
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Champagne Toast

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Decor
Furniture
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

January
July
August
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

September
October

Troy V. Married on 11/14/2021

Aguadilla Wedding

This is a beautiful location and a great value.
    It’s perfect for intimate affairs. I would recommend the villas over a hotel. Elaine was very helpful with the process and acquiring all of the necessary resources. The whole process felt very streamlined. We are certainly eager to go back.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 07/22/2021

Gorgeous, Convenient Wedding Location for the Tropical Wedding of your Dreams!

This wedding location helped accommodate the tropical, intimate wedding ceremony of my dreams! We originally found Fusion Floral Art as a nice place to stay while visiting my now-husband's family in northwest Puerto Rico. Then we found out that Elaine of Fusion Floral Art is a florist and has a wonderful wedding package for weddings with under 30 guests, which is exactly what we were looking for! Everything really fell into place after that. We ended up planning our ceremony and reception a month and a half before the wedding date, and Elaine made it so simple! She scheduled several phone calls to discuss our goals with the wedding, iron out the details, and she was always quick to respond whenever I contacted her with questions. With the wedding package we chose, she helped us with all the flowers and decor, the food for the reception, the officiant for a personalized ceremony, the photographer, and a wedding planner for the day of the ceremony. The wedding planner also helped us find a musician. We met in person the day before the ceremony, and Elaine was very accommodating in helping us move the ceremony under a lovely covered terrace because there was a chance of rain on our wedding day. We also had some older guests attending, so instead of having them walk out to the beach, we decided to have our ceremony under the terrace. Elaine was very flexible in moving things around under the terrace and it ended up being a beautiful arrangement. On the day of our wedding, I wasn’t nervous about logistics, because I knew everyone involved was professional and trustworthy. The whole set-up was absolutely gorgeous!! All of the flower arrangements were so beautiful and perfect, and my bouquet was stunning! Exactly like I had dreamed. The archway was so pretty, and I loved that we could see the magnificent tree and all the tropical greenery in the background. It was also a very short walk to the beach, so some of our guests took a few minutes to walk out and enjoy the beautiful beach as well. It was such a romantic and beautiful ceremony and reception. The food during the reception was delicious as well. I'm glad we added on the option for appetizers (which were very filling) so that our families could continue to hang out after the ceremony. Everyone involved- Elaine, the officiant, the photographer, the wedding planner, and the musician- were all very professional and fun! Luckily it ended up being a beautiful sunny day with no rain, and it was perfect! I love that I was able to do all my make-up and hair in my room and the ceremony was right outside. It was so convenient that I didn’t have to drive anywhere after getting ready. My husband and I were sad to leave, but we are so happy to have gorgeous photos that will help us remember this place forever!
  • Trish
    Trish Married on 05/26/2021

Gorgeous Villa and Beach Scene + Amazing hospitality

We drove 2 hours on the same day to our wedding ceremony. It was just the 2 of us and Elaine worked her magic. I can't describe the beauty of the place in words. It's a must see. The day was laid back and Elaine coordinated it all -from our photographer and officiant to the beautiful yet simple wedding arch where we exchanged our vows as well my tropical bouquet which was so beautiful and fitting to my style. I cannot thank her enough. She was flexible, easy going which made for the event of our lifetime. I highly recommend her villa and her services.

Pricing

Fusion Beach Villas Price Rates

Team

elaine irizarry irizarry
elaine irizarry irizarry
CEO

Hi there! I am all about things that are natural and truly enjoy my passion working with flowers. I love creating everyday designs and excel in designing unique event and wedding floral installations (especially if it is something we have not done before). I am a natural born leader and visionary. People tell me that I am easy to work with, highly creative, organized, communicative and a tell it like it is sort of gal. Working with people of diverse backgrounds and tastes fuels my creativity and pushes me to continually expand my skills and education. I am a lifelong learner and am always reading interesting books and listening to podcasts on a myriad of topics. Customer servcie is a top priority in my company and my team and I consistently meet and exceed our client expectations. An added boost!

Rd. 4466, km 0.4 Bo. Bajuras, Jobos Beach Isabela, PR, 00662

Weds - Saturday 12-6PM
Location of (Fusion Beach Villas)

Fusion Beach Villas frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Fusion Beach Villas?

Fusion Beach Villas includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Clean Up
  • Set Up

At Fusion Beach Villas, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Fusion Beach Villas includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Server(s)

At Fusion Beach Villas, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Fusion Beach Villas includes:
  • Champagne Toast

What are the most important characteristics of Fusion Beach Villas in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Fusion Beach Villas for wedding events is known for:
  • Beach
  • Inn/B&B

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Fusion Beach Villas for wedding events?

Fusion Beach Villas offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Fusion Beach Villas offer?

Fusion Beach Villas offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Fusion Beach Villas offer for wedding events?

Fusion Beach Villas offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Fusion Beach Villas have available for wedding events?

Fusion Beach Villas offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Fusion Beach Villas and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fusion Beach Villas is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding