Fun Tyme Limousine Service

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

YOUR WEDDING TRANSPORTATION PARTNER

Looking for premier wedding day transportation? With a dazzling fleet and variety of luxury limo buses to stretch limousines, Fun Tyme Limo would be honored to be your wedding transportation partner. We offer packages with professional chauffeurs at the wheel for your peace of mind. Need to transport large and small wedding groups, at the same time? Don’t worry, that’s our specialty! We specialize in weddings as well as offer transportation for every special occasion. Fun Tyme Limousine guarantees a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Our experienced staff is ready to help you plan each step along the way.

This award-winning transportation service provides all of the amenities you could hope for throughout your wedding-day journey. Couples can feel like royalty as their devoted chauffeur rolls out the red carpet for a grand entrance. Entertainment amenities like flat screen TVs, a premium stereo and a DVD player keep the party going, while a bar provides refreshments. Couples can book their chauffeur for travel to multiple locations and enjoy every moment with the added comfort of a privacy partition. Vehicles offered for transport include:

• Motor coach party bus
  • SUV limo
  • Standard limo
  • Sedan
  • Stretch limo

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Motor Coach
Sedan
Shuttle

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar

1 User photo

• Katie
    Katie S. Married on 03/12/2022

Exceptional Driver!

Amazing experience. I had my wedding on March 12, 2022 in downtown STL. Of course that was the same time as the St. Patty's day downtown parade. Our limo driver worked magic. It took 40 mins for Team Groom to get from Live by Lowes to Shrine of St Joseph (which should be an easy 10 minutes.) Because of that, she managed to get a police escort to get back to the hotel and for Team Bride to the church in 10 minutes... making me right on time for my ceremony. Amazing work! The driver was very flexible and easy to work with. Being the bride, she made me feel very comfortable and she was able to get us to all the photography locations as expected and to our reception on time. I cannot say enough. The driver needs a 10 star for exceeding my expectations! (Which is hard to do because I have high expectations.)
  • COLLEEN
    Colleen H. Married on 03/06/2022

Fun Tyme- When You Want the Best

Fun Tyme is above and beyond the best transportation vendor in the area! They are quick to reply to emails and phone calls and very flexible when changes needed to be made at the last moment. Mike, the driver, was professional and gracious. I have used Fun Tyme for all 3 of my children's weddings. I highly recommend Fun Tyme if you are planning a wedding.

Fun Tyme Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Fun Tyme Limousine and your continued trust in us. It has been a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words regarding our chauffeur Mike, he is amazing and as always making our clients needs top priority. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Anne & Sergio
    31 photos · 07/14/2018
  • Justin & Nicole
    42 photos · 07/11/2015

Complete Weddings + Events St. Louis Complete Weddings + Events St. Louis Wedding DJs

Fun Tyme is the ONLY transportation company we recommend to our Brides and Grooms. Their customer service is AMAZING. Ray always takes great care of his Brides and Grooms, plus he offers a great price. The fleet of vehicles he offers is par none. He has something for everything you need!!

Stems Florist Stems Florist Wedding Florists

Hi -- Hope all is well and you guys are very busy!! Would love for you to give us an endorsement on Wedding Wire. Thank you! Kim Brannan Stems Florist 314-972-7836

Cedar Hill Florist & Gifts Cedar Hill Florist & Gifts Wedding Florists

I personally have used Fun Tyme Limousine service twice, once in 2011 and again in 2012. Both times were for school Prom. Chris was the driver the first year and made my son feel extra special. In fact, the next year we requested Chris (driver) again. Both times and he was very professional, friendly and took care of our son and his guests very well. I would definately use Fun Tyme again and will always recomend them.

3501 Roger Place Saint Louis, MO, 63116
314-313-5466

always open
Location of (Fun Tyme Limousine Service)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding