Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service

Sevierville, TN View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

"Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service, LLC offers both, on-site and delivery services, for our catered meals. Our on-site service consists of our formal (plated, served, and complete clean-up) dinners, for 6-20 guests. Our delivery service consists of our buffet (self-served) breakfast/brunches, lunches, dinners, and BBQ meals for 10-75+ guests, with optional clean-up and chaffer service. We are also able to accommodate some dietary needs. Taste the experience for yourself and reserve your date(s) today!"

• Veteran-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$95

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$45

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Buffet
Dessert
Family Style
Lunch
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 03/30/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

Chef Ray was incredible! He came to our cabin on the Brother’s Cove Property and made our rehearsal dinner. Communication with fruitful vintage was outstanding. From creating our menu, tweaking our guest count, and setting up a timeline, everything went smoothly. Our guest absolutely loved the meal! It was a night to remember and Chef Ray was a hit!
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Married on 08/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired Chef Ray for the private dinner for 2 on August 23, 2017. My husband and I wanted the full wedding experience without the guests so we ran to Tennessee and eloped. Chef Ray came to our cabin while we were being married. We left our dog behind at the cabin and he was amazing to her. He even took her out for us. She loved him.

He prepared the most amazing meal. It was ready on time for our return. The presentation was beautiful. He had the table set up and decorated.

The spinach dip was the best I have ever had. The ranch dressing for our salad choice was homemade and incredible.

Our main meal was delicious. Everything was cooked to our preference. The dessert was amazing. We had butter pecan ice cream with the homemade chocolate lava cake! We devoured it. He also made the best sweet tea I’ve ever had.

Chef Ray’s personality was stellar. He was so personable that I felt like we were friends. I almost felt bad he was serving us like a quality 5-Star restaurant. I felt like he should sit down and eat with us! He brought copies of all his homemade recipes for the dishes he cooked for us. That was awesome. Now, I can recreate the meal, but never will taste as good as his. He is a true gourmet chef.

I would highly recommend his services.
    Taylor Married on 04/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chef Ray and his crew are amazing!! They served our wedding reception dinner and we couldn't have asked for better food or service.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Murphy Farm Way Sevierville, TN, 37876

Mon - Sat 9 am - 6 pm Closed Sunday
Location of (Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding