Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service

Sevierville, TN View map

Fruitful Vintage offers unique in-cabin or in-home, on-site, personal chef services tailored to fit your specific needs, taste, and budget. Each service has been customized and designed by Chef Ray, just for you and your guests. Have Chef Ray come to your kitchen and prepare delicious meals for your next special event.

Whether its your anniversary, birthday, family vacation, family reunion, wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal/baby shower, holiday celebration, corporate event, private party, or any other event that calls for superior food and a personal chef, Fruitful Vintage is your solution. We add a personal touch to every dining experience and aim to pamper you so you can enjoy your event.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$21

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$30

Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Buffet
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegetarian

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 03/30/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

Chef Ray was incredible! He came to our cabin on the Brother’s Cove Property and made our rehearsal dinner. Communication with fruitful vintage was outstanding. From creating our menu, tweaking our guest count, and setting up a timeline, everything went smoothly. Our guest absolutely loved the meal! It was a night to remember and Chef Ray was a hit!
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Married on 08/23/2017
    I hired Chef Ray for the private dinner for 2 on August 23, 2017. My husband and I wanted the full wedding experience without the guests so we ran to Tennessee and eloped. Chef Ray came to our cabin while we were being married. We left our dog behind at the cabin and he was amazing to her. He even took her out for us. She loved him.

He prepared the most amazing meal. It was ready on time for our return. The presentation was beautiful. He had the table set up and decorated.

The spinach dip was the best I have ever had. The ranch dressing for our salad choice was homemade and incredible.

Our main meal was delicious. Everything was cooked to our preference. The dessert was amazing. We had butter pecan ice cream with the homemade chocolate lava cake! We devoured it. He also made the best sweet tea I’ve ever had.

Chef Ray’s personality was stellar. He was so personable that I felt like we were friends. I almost felt bad he was serving us like a quality 5-Star restaurant. I felt like he should sit down and eat with us! He brought copies of all his homemade recipes for the dishes he cooked for us. That was awesome. Now, I can recreate the meal, but never will taste as good as his. He is a true gourmet chef.

I would highly recommend his services.
    Taylor Married on 04/18/2017
    Chef Ray and his crew are amazing!! They served our wedding reception dinner and we couldn't have asked for better food or service.

Pricing

Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service Price Rates

2709 English Hills Dr Sevierville, TN, 37876
Location of (Fruitful Vintage Personal Chef Service)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding