6787 Old Waterloo Road, Elkridge, MD 21075 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About From Yes to I Do

Our Belief:

From Yes to I Do knows that all weddings are not the same. Each wedding is a new journey. We embrace the visions and ideas of our clients to help them create their unique, perfect day. Our goal is to see the tears of joy and pleasure on the faces of the bride, family, friends...and maybe even the groom.

We start with a complimentary consultation to discuss the visions and desires of the Bride and Groom and also to get acquainted with each other. And from there the possibilities are endless...

About the Company:

From Yes to I Do was created by Alicia Copeland. After organizing weddings for friends and family (including her own), fundraisers, proms and other social events, she decided to change careers and start her own wedding consulting business. Besides receiving her Bachelor's and Master's degree in Education and Leadership she also has completed wedding coordinating courses at her local community college and is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC).
Follow From Yes to I Do on

Wedding ceremony
Winter Reception at Newton White Mansion
Winter Reception at Newton White Mansion
Wedding reception
Reception at DoubleTree Hilton Columbia.
Reception at DoubleTree Hilton Columbia.
Church wedding
5151755dfe86ba99 bella rings

19 Reviews for From Yes to I Do

Jackie Farley · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Highly Recommended

FYTID is such a great company to work with. Alicia & coworkers are great, down to earth people. Alicia really embraces you, the client, as a family and friend and eases the wedding planning process. Out of all of my vendors, I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 01/14/2020

From Yes to I Do's reply:

Awww! There's that FARLEY again :) I hope you are getting more and more used to it. My team and I enjoyed working with you and your family. Thank you for the glowing recommendation. We appreciate it. Thank you for choosing From Yes to I Do!

Maria · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing service!

Alicia and her team did an amazing job at our wedding. She was our month of coordinator and hiring her team was the best thing I could have done for myself. She was the point of contact for everyone- took care of all the logistics and made sure everyone showed up on time. I don't think I had to take any vendor phone calls the month of because she was the one making sure everything went smoothly. The day of they set up everything beautifully- if anything went wrong I definitely didn't know about it! She was super responsive, always answering my texts and emails right away. One thing my family pointed out and loved was that her assistant April sat inside with my grandmother all night (who was too exhausted to be in the middle of the festivities) to make sure she was ok and had company. Thank you From Yes I Do for being so amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2019

From Yes to I Do's reply:

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You and Matt are an amazing couple. We had such a great time with you two, your family and your guests. It was an amazing day! Thank you for choosing From Yes to I Do.

Lanie · Married on 08/17/2019

Alicia is THE best

Alicia made everything easy- wedding planning, rehearsal dinner, the wedding day! She was organized, listened to what we wanted, and very accommodating. When we needed a strong backbone against vendors, she was there to fully support. Her and her team were very invaluable on our special day. I highly recommend having Alicia and her team there, for every step of the way.

Sent on 01/04/2020

From Yes to I Do's reply:

Thank you for the recommendation. Your day was beautiful and we are overjoyed that we were able to be a part of it. Thank you for choosing From Yes to I Do.

From Yes to I Do FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1625
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• From Yes to I Do 1
    COMPLIMENTARY Consultation
    Some charge to meet you for the first time. From Yes to I Do does not. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary 60 minute consultation. In that initial meeting, we will discuss your vision and planning you have already done.

• Shane Cleminson Photography Wedding Photographers

From Yes to I do were the planners at a recent wedding I shot. Alicia and her team had everything running smoothly and made my job as the photographer so much easier. It was a pleasure working with them.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of From Yes to I Do to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• astro events of ne baltimore
    astro events of ne baltimore Wedding Rentals

working with From yes to I do was great. Alicia was always on top of things and had the answers. i look forward to working with her again. if anyone asks who to use i will tell the From yes to I do!

• 6787 Old Waterloo Road Elkridge, MD, 21075 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (From Yes to I Do)