257 NE 2nd Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444 Map · Phone number

About From Roehm with Love

Quintessential European Style Heart & Soul Felt Flower Shop!

Follow From Roehm with Love on

Other couples have also viewed

• Epic Floral design

8 Reviews for From Roehm with Love

• TRACY

Tracy S. · Married on 04/25/2021

Show stopper

Joseph created an absolutely gorgeous bouquet for my wedding. It was a true standout. All of my guests commented on it. And it looks amazing in pictures.

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly K. · Married on 10/25/2019

Stop here. Hire Joseph.

There are not enough words to describe how amazing this man is. I sent Joseph my color palette via e-mail as I was coordinating from Texas. I gave him artistic freedom with the flower choices and let me tell you, he DELIVERED! His arrangements were the most beautiful I have ever seen. Everything was in place, on time, and he hand delivered the bouquet directly to my room. There is not a better florist around. He loves bringing beauty to the world and it shows. Thank you Joseph for making my wedding the most beautiful it could have ever been.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kipp · Married on 12/20/2015

Joseph is amazing. As a florist and as a person. He not only did amazing work with our centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutineers, etc. but he was genuine and took a personal interest in who we are as people and as a couple. I first found his shop (From Roehm With Love) when I was planning my proposal for my wife. I had ordered rose petals online, and the vendor I had ordered from altered the delivery date to be past the day I had set up the proposal on. So, in a panic, I began frantically calling any and all local flower shops I could find to see if I could get the red rose petals I needed. Only one shop, Joseph's, came through for me that day. Naturally, when it came time to select our Florist, he was our first and only choice. Having Joseph as our florist for our wedding helped make sure our big day was as perfect as perfect could be.

Sent on 01/28/2016

From Roehm with Love FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Pogo Photo Wedding Photographers

Absolutely stunning floral designs! Our client was thrilled with Joseph's work, and perhaps even more importantly-- they were thrilled with him as a personable vendor that they loved to work with. Highly recommended! (See our post on Krista and Mark's wedding for more images of From Roehm With Love's work!)

• 257 NE 2nd Avenue Delray Beach, 33444 See on map
    Location of (From Roehm with Love)