Fresh Beauty Studio

2771 East Oakland Park Blvd Suite 9, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 81

About Fresh Beauty Studio

Welcome to Fresh Beauty Studio
Named The Best Boutique Beauty Lounge in South Florida by Gold Coast magazine and the leader in on location bridal hair and airbrush makeup.

Fresh Beauty Studio specializes in modern on location bridal hair and makeup nationally and in the Caribbean. Fresh Beauty Studio has been featured in The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, DailyCandy, Florida Bride, NBC 6, Gold Coast Magazine, Boca Life and HSN to name a few.

Fresh Beauty Studio is a unique makeup and hair studio where you can create the best version of yourself, while still looking like yourself. The second you step into the ultra-feminine pink studio, sit back in our pink styling chairs with a gorgeous glass of bubbly, you will not want to leave. What’s fabulous is that we not only create beautiful flawless hair and airbrush makeup but have a full menu of beauty services from facials, expert brow waxing, Xtreme Lashes and natural permanent makeup.

Feel free to contact us anytime for more information on bridal hair and makeup at 954-537-1772 or email us at Willow@freshbeautystudio.com

Follow Fresh Beauty Studio on

JenniferDanielEngSession162copyR

• Videos 25

42 Reviews for Fresh Beauty Studio

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

Don't hesitate or look any further. Nikol is the BEST! She is professional and amazingly talented. She made my wedding day absolutely beautiful and we would hire her again in an instant!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lynn · Married on 04/17/2016

I cannot say enough about the experience of using Nikol for my daughter's wedding! First of all, Nikol is a rare combination of professionalism, warmth and competency. She is incredibly knowledgeable in the field of skincare, make-up, & hair and stays up on the latest trends. She also is a great listener, careful to give you the look that best suits your style, features and desires. I was blown away at the way she transformed my 50+ face and made me look and feel at least a decade younger. I was also amazed at the difference a good make-up artist can make in the way you look in photographs. On the day of the wedding, she was quick and calming, but made my daughter and I feel so special and beautiful throughout the process. I felt like we both looked very natural, but special---just what we had hoped for! Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/04/2015

When we decided on a destination wedding on the tiny Bahamian Island of Harbour Island, I began searching for make-up artists who are willing to travel. I discovered Fresh Beauty Studio & its owner, Nikol, through Nikol's blog, & while I was originally off-put by the high cost of her services, it was worth every penny; I could not be happier with my choice. Nikol & hair stylist Marianne Shows flew to the Island the day before my wedding, in time to do my hair & make-up for the rehearsal dinner. There were a number of snafus with the room that I had booked for them & with golf cart transportation, but they rolled with the punches & were very flexible & understanding. On the day of the wedding, they brought all of their supplies to my family's house where they worked for hours to do hair & make-up for 6 of us. Both Nikol & Marianne were focused & professional, & stuck to the strict timeline we had established. I had told them that it was important for me to look & feel like myself on my wedding day - I didn't want a heavy make-up look, but wanted to look as natural as possible while still looking great on camera. They fulfilled my every request; Nikol made sure each one of us photo-ready while still looking natural & fresh. Marianne did a fabulous job braiding my waist-length hair into a gorgeous updo (not easy to do!). I felt totally confident & beautiful after they were done! They both stayed to do touch-ups for everyone in the hour before the ceremony to make sure we walked down the aisle at our best. Impressively, my makeup & hair stayed perfectly in place until the very end of the reception, through hours of portraits in crazy heat & humidity, through the heavy rains we experienced during our outdoor ceremony, & through the hours of sweaty dancing at the reception. I am so grateful to Nikol & Marianne & their outstanding work! ($2800 included hair & makeup services for 6 and a per diem for both artists, but not airfare or accommodations.)

Sent on 05/18/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fresh Beauty Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 77.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 77.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 77.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

• 2771 East Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 9 Fort Lauderdale, 33306 See on map
    9548501065 (Other Phone Number)
    9547858724 (Fax Number)