111 1st Avenue North, Freeport, MN 56331 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Freeport Floral

A boutique flower design company based in Freeport, that services central Minnesota, Freeport Floral customizes products to each couple’s specific needs and ensures that every wedding is completely unique. The creative team of florists at Freeport Floral add flair to floral designs that will transform any space fit for a lavish affair or intimate gathering. The team at Freeport Floral helps couples indulge in their senses and designs flowers and decor that express couples' styles and tastes, whether they are looking for a style that is classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage.

Through a consultation, couples work with the team at Freeport Floral on event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Couples will select flower products with the perfect color, fragrance, and design to compliment your special event and fit within your overall budget. Besides the traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, couples can work with Freeport Floral on ceremony flowers and styling, tablescape design and decor, rental table runners and overlays, aisle and altar decor, and Chuppah decor.

Follow Freeport Floral on

Freeport Floral 4
  • Sherri

Sherri A Eddleblute · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Great Consultation - Exceed my expectations in every way

MIchele was so warm and welcoming at our consultation. She really took the time to get to know us and our style and our vision and worked within our budget. She genuinely had some comments about selection and options that truly helped me. I appreciate her honesty. As we were working though items, she knew her pricing and was helping with options to stay on-budget. I loved her hands-on approach to staging a couple tables. She had various sizes of bouquets and arrangements (silk) that gave us an idea of scale and size to make sure I was comfortable and we were talking about the same thing. She had linens and round and rectangle tables so we could talk about it all. Below is just a sampling of things she threw together as we were talking about ideas for centerpieces. Cannot wait for her to execute! I know I'm in great hands with Freeport Floral and Michele.

Sent on 11/11/2019
    Freeport Floral 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Vision a Reality

Michele was absolutely amazing to work with. She was super understanding throughout our wedding planning and was always there to answer any questions. She created the most beautiful florals for our wedding and I am still over the moon on how they turned out. She knew exactly what I wanted and made that a reality. We couldn't have picked a better florist for our big day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Caitlin · Married on 07/14/2018

I would highly recommend Freeport Floral to anyone who is looking for GORGEOUS and creative blooms for their wedding day! Michele made all of my floral dreams come true! I shared several images of bouquets that I loved and she was able to build the perfect custom bouquet for me, my bridesmaids, and my flower girls

I also had always dreamed of having a flower crown instead of a veil and Michele delivered! It was the perfect delicate piece and I received so many compliments! I have even dried the head piece and have it in a shadowbox to always remember our amazing day!

Thank you for everything Michele! You are so talented and such a beautiful person inside and out!

Sent on 08/20/2018