2303 woodland avenue, Duluth, MN 55803 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About saffron & grey

Founded in 2010 by sisters, Layla Kettelhut and Abby Olson, saffron & grey is a full service florist specializing in weddings, events and daily floral. We have a quirky, natural and uncontrived style. Each arrangement is custom made with fresh premium flowers. saffron & grey strives to use Minnesota grown flowers as much as possible, however we also import flowers from around the world!

CJ028

saffron & grey 7
  • Claire

Claire Rabine · Married on 08/03/2019

Just Stunning!

My wedding flowers were everything I dreamed they would be! Going in, I didn’t have a concrete plan of exactly what I wanted, but I had a general idea. Layla was able to take my scattered thoughts and put words to them and then create the most gorgeous bouquets I could’ve asked for! They were very easy to work with throughout the whole process, from our initial design planning, all the way to the flower delivery on the day of my wedding. Highly recommend these gals!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    saffron & grey 8

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

We gave them what colors we wanted, and that we didn't want anything imported, and let them roll with it. And I am so happy we did. They did such a beautiful job, from my floral crown, to are archway, to filling the bottles i made for each tables and especially my bouquet!! You will be so please with their speediness to email responses, their creative eye, and the total outcome!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

​There is not enough time and text space in all the internet land to say all the good things about Saffron & Grey. Here are the highlights: 1. Amazing people – just down-to-earth and fun ladies who want to make beautiful things. 2. Absolutely professional, in the coolest way. Worked with me like a friend and treated me like their only customer. 3. HOLY GORGEOUS! My wedding bouquet alone blew my mind, then they knocked it out of the park with the reception décor. The flowers were my absolutely FAVORITE part of my wedding day, and I think it was top of the list for everyone else too – seriously, my mom will not stop talking about S&G and it has been 4+ months. I knew I could expect great things, but they went way above and beyond my expectations. Love you babes, thank you for being so so so amazing!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

saffron & grey FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations

Real Weddings

• Sternberg Studios Photography
    Sternberg Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

Seriously gorgeous. Beautiful, beautiful flowers and very creative design work. You can always tell a boquet or arrangement by their distinctive style.

• 2303 woodland avenue Duluth, 55803 See on map