Mount Dora, Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,715
Availability Check your date

About Fox and Film Photography

Fox and Film Photography is a premier wedding photography studio in Mount Dora, Florida. This husband and wife photography team work hard to create collections that truly reflect the couples they work with and their visions. Wedding photography allows you to relive the most impactful moments of your wedding day, whether that’s the moment you say “I do,” or the first time you get to hold your partner as you celebrate this momentous occasion. Fox and Film Photography follows the rule to use “more personality and less posing,” in all their wedding collections. They will give you a wedding experience you’ll never forget.

Fox and Film Photography offers custom wedding packages for couples of all styles. You can include six to 10 hours of service depending on your wedding timeline and budget. All packages include two photographers and an online gallery to view, share, and order prints of your photos. You will receive engagement photos within one to two weeks, and wedding photos in four to six.

Follow Fox and Film Photography on

Fox and Film Photography 1
Fox and Film Photography 2
  • Kristen

Kristen Nash · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Unavailable but wonderful customer service

Josie from Fox and Film was so wonderful I just had to give them a great review. We were unable to book them for our wedding since they were unavailable on our date but the customer service they provided was amazing. Josie was kind enough to also give us some wonderful recommendations! Such a kind person with a beautiful portfolio.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/01/2018

These two are a dream

Let me start by saying that Alex & Josie are two of the coolest, sweetest, most down-to-earth people that we’ve ever met. If this is important to you too, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN FOX & FILM. Before browsing through wedding photographers, I always thought that I wanted bright and airy photos. My husband, on the other hand, wanted our photos to be rich with emotion and on the moodier side and I fully understood this after seeing Alex & Josie’s work. I’M HERE TO SAY THAT FOX & FILM BROUGHT ALL OF OUR WEDDING PHOTO DREAMS TO LIFE!!! First of all, my very first impression of Josie was, “Okay, me and this girl could seriously become best friends.” We chatted back and forth for hours over a wedding website and she cared enough to really get to know Carl and I before we even hired them. That thoughtful interaction will always remind me of how lucky we were to find them. The day of our engagement shoot, they came all the way to St. Augustine and met with us over a drink – water for them ;) – to break the ice and loosen up because let’s face it, walking around in public while people you hardly know take photos of you can be a tad awkward, but these two honestly made us feel so comfortable and THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO US! The day was spent laughing, eating popsicles, and popping champagne with two people that just felt like a couple of friends. We got our engagement gallery back within a few weeks and they were stunning! My husband doesn’t love photos, but he put forth his best effort and actually thought that some of the photos would make really great music album covers LOL!!! As our wedding date inched closer, Josie made sure to check in with me here and there to see if there was anything I needed, and I greatly appreciated that more than she probably even knows. Our wedding planner was phenomenal, so adding Josie’s willingness to help on top of that was such a blessing for us. WEDDING DAY: Alex and Josie arrived on time and ready to go! These two drove all the way to Jacksonville from Central FL on a raining morning and got right to work. Alex was in charge of the men and Josie hung with the girls for the couple of hours before the ceremony. These two made sure that we got plenty of “getting ready” photos and captured so many beautiful shots while keeping a close watch on the time. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS! As a bride, the last thing you want to do is have to watch the clock yourself, or even have someone else in the wedding party watch the clock because we were all there to relax and enjoy the morning. Alex and Josie made sure that we didn’t have to worry about this and took charge of time-keeping. They also worked so wonderfully with the rest of my vendor team, which is vital when looking for professionals to help create your perfect day. They just vibed so well with everyone and with our wedding party and parents, which really helped the day go smoothly. From the wedding ceremony photos to our couple and wedding party photos, Alex and Josie captured everything so beautifully. They suggested that the wedding party hang out at the restaurant bar next to our photo location and Alex was able to get some great photos of these moments where everyone was hanging out and laughing while my husband and I took some of our portraits. We joined everyone else once we finished our photos and I am so glad that they suggested we do this because it was a really nice touch to the day! ANOTHER WINNING MOMENT FOR THESE TWO! Overall, Alex and Josie KILLED THE GAME! They didn’t miss a beat and that’s a huge reason why we wanted two photographers. They were also both very conscious of being discrete throughout the entire day and that was very important to us as well. We never felt rushed with them at any point throughout the day, even when we were just a tad bit late to the reception. Everything about our experience with them was amazing and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to book Fox & Film in the future! BUT HURRY UP SO YOUR WEDDING DATE DOESN’T GET TAKEN! Seriously though, my husband and I feel so blessed to have found these two who just made us feel so comfortable and provided such high-quality work. They are the PERFECT amount of silly and professional! And to top it all off, these two worked tirelessly to get our wedding gallery back to us as quickly as possible! This team of photographers care so deeply about their profession and all of their clients and they made sure that we had the best experience. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about these two. GO! RUN! NOW! BOOK FOX & FILM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Fox and Film Photography 3
    Fox and Film Photography 4

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't even express how impressed I am with Josie and Alex! When my fiance and I had our engagement session, I was very nervous and awkward because I have never had professional photos taken before. Within the first 5 minutes, Josie and Alex made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

They work together very well and they know just how to make a low-key, fun atmosphere, perfect for "feeling the moment". It is amazing how they captured our personalities and our relationship perfectly, each photo they took was absolutely breath-taking. I am very excited to have them shoot my wedding next month! If they did this good on our engagement photos, I cant wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Award

Fox and Film Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,715.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints