Fox and Film Photography Reviews

Fox and Film Photography 5
Fox and Film Photography 6
  • Kristen

Kristen Nash · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Unavailable but wonderful customer service

Josie from Fox and Film was so wonderful I just had to give them a great review. We were unable to book them for our wedding since they were unavailable on our date but the customer service they provided was amazing. Josie was kind enough to also give us some wonderful recommendations! Such a kind person with a beautiful portfolio.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 08/25/2019

Thank you so much for our beautiful photos!!!

I really can't THANK Fox and Flims enough capturing our wedding day so perfectly, the sneak peeks are such a dream come true! I can't wait for the rest of the beautiful photos! Josie and Alex are just so amazing to work with and they make you feel so comfortable as your taking photos! My husband and I clicked with them from the start!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Fox and Film Photography 7
    Fox and Film Photography 8
  • Randa

Randa · Married on 06/01/2019

The best there is

We could not be happier with our experience with Josie and Alex, they are the absolute best. I fell in love with their photos on Instagram and knew I had to book them. From day 1 Josie and Alex were so easy to communicate with, always answering our emails and questions scary fast. They have a very calm and kind presence and we always knew that we were in good hands. As a couple who has always felt a little awkward in front of the camera, Josie made us feel so comfortable and natural, we couldn't believe how perfectly unposed our photos were. Our engagement shoot was so much fun because of the way Josie and Alex made us laugh and pose in an organic way. Our engagement shoot was just a small preview for how absolutely amazing our wedding day and photos were. Josie and Alex kept a flawless timeline for the day and never did we feel rushed or stressed. My family and guests raved about how kind and helpful they were during the day. Not only are they just wonderful people that you would want to have around you on your day but our gallery was more than we could have ever hoped for. We received so many beautiful photos that captured every detail of our day so perfectly. From the big moments of saying I do to the small moments of the flower girl playing with petals on the floor, every beautiful detail was captured. Even when we didn't even know our photos were being taken, Josie was capturing beautiful candid shots. Not only were our pictures perfect, but we received amazing sneak peaks 2 days after our wedding and our entire gallery was sent just 3 weeks after our wedding. This is a rare find with wedding photographers and incredibly valuable. I would without a doubt recommend Fox and Film to anyone! You have to book them!! Thank you Josie and Alex for being the best!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Fox and Film Photography 9
    Fox and Film Photography 10

Arlene · Married on 03/09/2019

Hands down, the best photographers out there!

My husband and I can go on and on for hours about how spectacular Josie & Alex are and it still won’t be sufficient or do them justice.

To start, Josie & Alex are the sweetest and cutest couple you will EVER meet. We found them through social media and fell in love with their photos/portfolio. Every shot felt so natural, definitely not forced or posed. We loved their style and knew they would be the picture fit for us. In the end, they actually exceeded our expectations!

From the initial consultation, the engagement shoot, and to our big day, they were absolutely incredible! They were very easy to communicate with and punctual. Hard working, humble, and extremely talented also pretty much sums them up.

We wanted our photos to look natural and they did an outstanding job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They definitely go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Josie would DM me or text me fun ideas for my day of getting ready pictures and “hora loca” pictures. We mentioned a few ideas we loved (specifically, sunset pictures) and they found a way to incorporate everything we wanted and more. They truly care about their clients and go above and beyond to get that “must have” picture and the client happy.

The moments they captured are stunning and give you (us) alll the feels! And their attention to every small detail is truly something else! Also, the turnaround time between shoots was surprisingly fast. We had our entire engagement album a week after the shoot. And to our surprise, we received a sneak peak of the wedding album the very next day and the entire album in less than a month! We loved the entire experience with Fox and Film and couldn’t be happier that we chose them. These two are truly one in a million and the easiest decision any couple will make when wedding planning and picking a photographer. We can not thank Alex and Josie enough! We will be forever grateful and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/01/2018

These two are a dream

Let me start by saying that Alex & Josie are two of the coolest, sweetest, most down-to-earth people that we’ve ever met. If this is important to you too, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN FOX & FILM. Before browsing through wedding photographers, I always thought that I wanted bright and airy photos. My husband, on the other hand, wanted our photos to be rich with emotion and on the moodier side and I fully understood this after seeing Alex & Josie’s work. I’M HERE TO SAY THAT FOX & FILM BROUGHT ALL OF OUR WEDDING PHOTO DREAMS TO LIFE!!! First of all, my very first impression of Josie was, “Okay, me and this girl could seriously become best friends.” We chatted back and forth for hours over a wedding website and she cared enough to really get to know Carl and I before we even hired them. That thoughtful interaction will always remind me of how lucky we were to find them. The day of our engagement shoot, they came all the way to St. Augustine and met with us over a drink – water for them ;) – to break the ice and loosen up because let’s face it, walking around in public while people you hardly know take photos of you can be a tad awkward, but these two honestly made us feel so comfortable and THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO US! The day was spent laughing, eating popsicles, and popping champagne with two people that just felt like a couple of friends. We got our engagement gallery back within a few weeks and they were stunning! My husband doesn’t love photos, but he put forth his best effort and actually thought that some of the photos would make really great music album covers LOL!!! As our wedding date inched closer, Josie made sure to check in with me here and there to see if there was anything I needed, and I greatly appreciated that more than she probably even knows. Our wedding planner was phenomenal, so adding Josie’s willingness to help on top of that was such a blessing for us. WEDDING DAY: Alex and Josie arrived on time and ready to go! These two drove all the way to Jacksonville from Central FL on a raining morning and got right to work. Alex was in charge of the men and Josie hung with the girls for the couple of hours before the ceremony. These two made sure that we got plenty of “getting ready” photos and captured so many beautiful shots while keeping a close watch on the time. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS! As a bride, the last thing you want to do is have to watch the clock yourself, or even have someone else in the wedding party watch the clock because we were all there to relax and enjoy the morning. Alex and Josie made sure that we didn’t have to worry about this and took charge of time-keeping. They also worked so wonderfully with the rest of my vendor team, which is vital when looking for professionals to help create your perfect day. They just vibed so well with everyone and with our wedding party and parents, which really helped the day go smoothly. From the wedding ceremony photos to our couple and wedding party photos, Alex and Josie captured everything so beautifully. They suggested that the wedding party hang out at the restaurant bar next to our photo location and Alex was able to get some great photos of these moments where everyone was hanging out and laughing while my husband and I took some of our portraits. We joined everyone else once we finished our photos and I am so glad that they suggested we do this because it was a really nice touch to the day! ANOTHER WINNING MOMENT FOR THESE TWO! Overall, Alex and Josie KILLED THE GAME! They didn’t miss a beat and that’s a huge reason why we wanted two photographers. They were also both very conscious of being discrete throughout the entire day and that was very important to us as well. We never felt rushed with them at any point throughout the day, even when we were just a tad bit late to the reception. Everything about our experience with them was amazing and we highly recommend them to anyone looking to book Fox & Film in the future! BUT HURRY UP SO YOUR WEDDING DATE DOESN’T GET TAKEN! Seriously though, my husband and I feel so blessed to have found these two who just made us feel so comfortable and provided such high-quality work. They are the PERFECT amount of silly and professional! And to top it all off, these two worked tirelessly to get our wedding gallery back to us as quickly as possible! This team of photographers care so deeply about their profession and all of their clients and they made sure that we had the best experience. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about these two. GO! RUN! NOW! BOOK FOX & FILM BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Fox and Film Photography 11
    Fox and Film Photography 12

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't even express how impressed I am with Josie and Alex! When my fiance and I had our engagement session, I was very nervous and awkward because I have never had professional photos taken before. Within the first 5 minutes, Josie and Alex made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

They work together very well and they know just how to make a low-key, fun atmosphere, perfect for "feeling the moment". It is amazing how they captured our personalities and our relationship perfectly, each photo they took was absolutely breath-taking. I am very excited to have them shoot my wedding next month! If they did this good on our engagement photos, I cant wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/02/2018

Fox and Film have been fantastic from the very first contact over email all the way to receiving our wedding photos. Alex and Josie’s amazing customer service is what hooked us at the beginning to work with them, and the idea of having a photographer for both of us was ideal. Their picture quality and artistic eye for capturing the little moments of our wedding shows in all of our photographs. We could not be happier with choosing to work with Fox and Film for our photos! Alex and Josie both care about their clients and made us feel extra special when they went out of their way to meet us for breakfast before our wedding. On our wedding day, Alex was great at capturing the moments with the groom and Josie was great at capturing the moments with the bride, they are a perfect dynamic duo! We love their personalities and the way they complement each other so well during our session, it made our shoot flow smoothly and comfortably. During our private session, they were always making us laugh. Our joy from our wedding day is written all over our faces for us to remember forever, we could not imagine having anyone else to capture our wedding day. They are just genuine caring people, and we hope to work with them again in the future for any event we need pictures for. We will be recommending them to anyone who needs professional photos as they are bunches of fun to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kaylee · Married on 12/10/2017

I have worked with many photographers through the years doing modeling jobs and styled sessions, none of these photographers in all of their years of experience compare to Fox and Film. After being completely intrigued by Alex and Josies work when they first began Fox and Film, I finally had the opportunity to work with them this past October for my husband and I's anniversary shoot. I have never felt so much like myself and completely comfortable in front of the camera as I did for this shoot. Alex and Josie are very professional while being two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. They have incredible talent which makes you almost want to stand on the sidelines to watch them work. They had everything perfectly timed, but never once made us feel rushed. After the shoot we hung out and chatted for a bit and they felt like old friends. We have also had several friends use Josie & Alex and each time I am amazed how well they capture the couple's personalities. I cannot say enough good things about this fantastically talented, husband & wife duo! If you are fortunate enough to have them for your special day, you'll see all of this for yourselves.

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/29/2017

I have been close friends with Josie for about 2 years now, so I can truly testify to all the hard work, time, passion and pride that goes into her photos. No one album is alike or standard in her eyes. And she loves making each gallery artistic and personalized to her client.

I have always been interested in artistic photography and abstract arts and I wanted my photos to reflect that. So when I first met Josie almost 2 years ago, I knew her and Alex would be the ones to do our photos when the time came, because of her creative and artistic eye. And I can truly say that they made that dream a reality and made my ideas come to life.
    They’ve done everything with us from climbing rocky beaches to using smoke bombs on canoes.

But what is most important, was that despite being close friends, this did not diminish their professionalism on the day of my wedding. They were very punctual, sticking closely to the timeline she created for us, and helped us smoothly go through the day and capture all the photos we wanted.
    She worked very well with guests and relatives, directing them for group photos in a organized and swift manner.

I found the ONE negative review they have to be completely shocking and offensive. especially when I see such a lack of morals in the name calling and slander. It’s certainly true that you cannot please everyone. But if you’re looking for quality, passionate, dedicated photographers, with a trained eye, you’ve come to the right place. As many photographer friends as I have, Fox and Film will always be the first ones I recommend to anyone who is getting married.

k · Married on 11/11/2017

I have worked with many photographers through the years doing modeling jobs and styled sessions, none of these photographers in all of their years of experience compare to Fox and Film. After being completely intrigued by Alex and Josies work when they first began Fox and Film, I finally had the opportunity to work with them this past October for my husband and It's anniversary shoot. I have never felt so much like myself and completely comfortable in front of the camera as I did for this shoot. Alex and Josie are very professional while being two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. They have incredible talent which makes you almost want to stand on the sidelines to watch them work. They had everything perfectly timed, but never once made us feel rushed. After the shoot we hung out and chatted for a bit and they felt like old friends. We have also had several friends use Josie & Alex and each time I am amazed how well they capture the couple's personalities. I cannot say enough good things about this fantastically talented, husband & wife duo! If you are fortunate enough to have them for your special day, you'll see all of this for yourselves.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jake · Married on 09/23/2017

Let me first start by saying, I am a photographer. And when it came to my own wedding this was a number one priority. I had been scoping out photographers before I even knew the my now wife. I had made a list of options for a photographer before I had even purchased the engagement ring. Okay, now you have an inkling of an idea how important of a decision this was for me.
    From my inquiry to delivery of the photos Josie and Alex were AMAZING. I was so satisfied with their friendliness, professionalism, and the photos... THE PHOTOS.
    My wife and I shed many a tear while looking at our photos. The day was perfectly captured. Our day was captured beautifully and accurately through their artistic vision.
    If I had a third arm I'd give them three thumbs up.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/04/2016

Josie & Alex are amazing, I don't know how else to put it. Weddings are great, but somehow these two make everything better. I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and they did a fantastic job of capturing every important detail of the day. They also helped pose the bridal party and families in a very natural way, despite the fact that none of us usually feel comfortable in front of the camera. They are just so professional and talented at what they do, and they go above and beyond for their clients. When the gallery was finished, all of us loved the photos even more than we thought we would. The couple was ecstatic. Not to mention Josie & Alex are just lovely and genuinely kind people. We will forever be recommending them to everyone we come across.

Ryan · Married on 10/19/2012

My wife was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Josie and Alex shot. They were absolutely attentive to the couples every whim and wonderful to be around. They actually captured one of my all-time favorite pictures of my wife that I absolutely treasure. They were professional, discerning, and so talented! Our friends showed us their gallery and it was stunning! I'd definitely feel confident recommending them to my friends.

• Michael & Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2017

I had the pleasure of having Josie and Alex photograph my wedding in March! I cannot begin to tell you enough how phenomenal these photos came out as well as an incredibly captured video. They were the best investment from my wedding and I certainly plan on using them in the future! These two captured every moment so perfectly and I hardly noticed they were there at all! I was very pleased with my experience from their services!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Marcus · Married on 06/10/2017

1.0

Worst part of my son's wedding!
    All they cared about was giving free pics of their friends during the time my son hired them.
    They missed so many moments and were so rude to the grooms family... they literally told his family to get out of the picture!!! Jerks!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018