Four Seasons Ensemble

Four Seasons Ensemble

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Four Seasons Ensemble

Elegant music for your wedding or special event. View our Blog above for our video.

Fill the air with joy and excitement and create an atmosphere of exquisite anticipation and celebration with live classical and/or popular music!

The Four Seasons Ensemble is based in Brevard, North Carolina, near Asheville and the Biltmore Estate, Cashiers, Highlands, Hendersonville, and Pretty Place Chapel at Camp Greenville, South Carolina.

We offer classical and/or popular music for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and other special events in indoor or outdoor venues.

Wedding ceremony music includes thirty minutes of prelude music,  music for the seating of the mothers (if desired), processional music for the attendants, processional music for the bride, music during the ceremony (if desired), recessional music for the bridal party, and postlude music while guests leave the wedding site.

We are also available to play during your rehearsal dinner, wedding dinner, reception, or other celebratory event.

We play the music of your choice or will be happy to work with you to design the music that makes your day special.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Charlotte

4 Reviews for Four Seasons Ensemble

String-Trio (1)
Violin (1)
Cello (1)
Flute (1)
Ceremony (1)

Four Seasons played during our ceremony at Pretty Place Chapel. Sandra was wonderful to work with, and extremely professional. They went out of their way to not only purchase music arrangement for 2 songs that they never played for, but also played them for my fiancé and I over the phone to make sure we were happy with it since we were out of town and couldn't meet in person. On the day of the wedding it was so soothing and wonderful to hear them play before I walked down the aisle. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I booked the Four Seasons Ensemble in 2014 and they were incredible! They arranged two songs of my choice that was perfect for my taste in music. We got married at Pretty Place and the music across the mountains was perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cello, Flute, Violin

All aspects of services provided for my daughter's wedding by Four Seasons Ensemble were of the highest order of quality and professionalism. Hearing their work on-line, discussing details of programming the classical/sacred music, and their input on arranging prelude music were all designed to make the ceremony the success it was.

Profile Picture Douglas, 5/18/13, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1465867561978 four seasons.7
220x220 sq 1465867600446 four seasons.5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1331322394609 violin.2

Wedding music plus cocktail hour music

$1,030.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
The Four Seasons Ensemble offers a discount when hiring our ensemble for both wedding and cocktail hour music when cocktail hour immediately follows the ceremony. The cocktail hour is discounted by approximately 45% when both are at the same location; ask about our discounted amounts when wedding and cocktails are at different locations. At our base rate of $515.00 per hour, the discounted amount for both wedding and cocktail hour would be $750.00. All rates depend upon location.
#WW19e283c794e551e1