Four Seasons Ensemble

Brevard, NC 28712 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $515

4 Reviews for Four Seasons Ensemble

Erica · Married on 09/10/2016

Four Seasons played during our ceremony at Pretty Place Chapel. Sandra was wonderful to work with, and extremely professional. They went out of their way to not only purchase music arrangement for 2 songs that they never played for, but also played them for my fiancé and I over the phone to make sure we were happy with it since we were out of town and couldn't meet in person. On the day of the wedding it was so soothing and wonderful to hear them play before I walked down the aisle. I highly recommend them!

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2014

I booked the Four Seasons Ensemble in 2014 and they were incredible! They arranged two songs of my choice that was perfect for my taste in music. We got married at Pretty Place and the music across the mountains was perfect.

Douglas · Married on 05/18/2013

All aspects of services provided for my daughter's wedding by Four Seasons Ensemble were of the highest order of quality and professionalism. Hearing their work on-line, discussing details of programming the classical/sacred music, and their input on arranging prelude music were all designed to make the ceremony the success it was.

• Brevard, 28712 See on map