Tampa, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About FotoBohemia

FotoBohemia is a team of wedding photographers based in Tampa, Florida. Lead photographers Pavel and Jessie Stehlik offer over 25 years of industry experience. FotoBohemia is dedicated to capturing beautiful natural moments rather than shot lists, and endeavors to cultivate in every client a sense of mutual trust, confidence, and freedom to be yourself in front of the camera.

FotoBohemia specializes in wedding and engagement photography. Available packages include Apprentice, Associate, Principle, and Founder, and range in price depending on your photographer’s skill level. All standard packages include seven hours of consecutive wedding day coverage, a minimum of 400 custom edited photographs, digital negatives presented within four weeks, a private proofing website to view and share high resolution images, and full printing rights. Additional hours, custom graphics, and engagement photo shoot, a second shooter, and toning are available to add to your package if desired. FotoBohemia also provides boudoir and trash the dress photo shoots. Albums, canvas, flush mounts, matted prints, and prints are available to purchase a la carte.

fotoboho 032 51 926713 158273877592917

24 Reviews for FotoBohemia

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 11/02/2019

OMG!!!! I’m so happy!

I had the most amazing privilege to be able to have Jessie be my photographer. And I can’t even begin to say how thankful and amazed I am of how the photos turned out. We finished around 8:45-9 and literally the same night at 1:45 AM I had an email with photos already done edited and everything. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for an incredible night.

Sent on 11/03/2019

FotoBohemia's reply:

Aww, I am SO happy you liked your sneak peaks!!! Seriously your wedding yesterday made my heart so happy - you and your family are just the best. Can't wait to share the rest of your wedding photos with you on your one month anniversary, and ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON!!! :)))
  • Alexis

Alexis Sergeant · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Part of Our Wedding Planning Experience

FotoBohemia is incredible!! From the moment I first spoke with Jessie on my phone consultation, I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her and words cannot express how thankful I am that we booked with them for our engagement and wedding photos, and my bridal boudoir shoot – which I highly recommend to all brides! Our photography experience was my most favorite part of wedding planning and being a bride. Jessie is one of a kind. She is uplifting to be around, her energy is contagious, she calms your nerves when needed and she is extremely talented. She also absolutely has the bride’s best interest at heart on your wedding day – there was a moment when I was feeling a little overwhelmed and emotional and she brought me into a separate room for “photos” but first reminded me pause to take a breath and enjoy the moment. We then did a gorgeous photo shoot before putting my dress on that made me feel so confident for the day ahead. She captured every emotion on our wedding day that takes my husband and I right back to how we felt in that very moment. The level of detail that Jessie captured, and surprise photos we received that I didn’t even know/realize she took, makes my heart smile to the extreme every time I look at them – which is every day! Jessie truly thinks of everything and having these special moments frozen in time is something that we will always treasure and enjoy looking back at. I am looking forward to working with FotoBohemia for all of our special moments to come in our new married life together. Thank you for giving us such a memorable and wonderful experience, and for providing us with such gorgeous photos to cover our walls with :)

Sent on 12/19/2019

FotoBohemia's reply:

I just realized I never responded to this review. I think it's probably because I passed out from happiness after I read it. We've always said that we're the luckiest photographers ever because our clients are always amazing, but - Alexis - your wedding sealed the deal. SO much perfection wrapped into one day. Your wedding will always stay with me as not only a beautiful event, but as a very special treat to work with such incredible people. Hope you both are staying well. All my love. - Jessie

FotoBohemia Pricing

FotoBohemia Price Rates

FotoBohemia FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Simply Chic Weddings Wedding Planners

Jessie is amazing! She has such great energy and her pictures are beautiful.

• Tampa Tampa, FL, 33602 See on map