Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fort Point Media

Documenting Events with Vivid Photographs & Cinematic Films

From the vibrant Fort Point, Boston neighborhood where I am based, I offer photography and video services to people in Boston, New England and beyond.  I specialize in always getting the shot.  I'm always close by, but never in the way.  I blend in so that moments are authentic and captured at peak expression.  I see the beauty in natural light and lines of perspective in the wedding venues I frequent, but I'm adept at using my own lighting to complement the aesthetic of your event for the most professional result.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Fort Point Media on

16 Reviews for Fort Point Media

Kevin and Kelly did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! They were professional, fun, and easy going -- all qualities we really appreciated both before the wedding and on the actual day. Most importantly, the pictures came out exactly as we had hoped: every single shot was both beautiful and natural. We give them our highest recommendation and would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture lana, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kevin was fantastic. He really listened to our vision for the day. The videos we have perfectly capture the love, excitement and details of the day. We would recommend him to any of our friends!!!

Profile Picture kendra, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Quick and simple. He is professional yet friendly and provided a great product and value. Will be using him for other photography needs in the future. Has a system to gather info and go into the wedding with a plan making sure everything gets accomplished in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/7/12, 1 Review