Formalities Inc.

421 Beltrami Avenue, Bemidji, MN 56601 Map · Phone number

• Patterson's Clothing
  • Allure Bridals
  • Casablanca Bridal

12 Reviews for Formalities Inc.

Audry · Married on 04/22/2017

If you're looking for great selection of dresses or any formal wear, and want great staff that know their stuff go to Formalities in Bemidji, MN. The prices are reasonable and they take the time to really understand what kind of a style you are looking for and take the time to give that quality experience for everyone... and ALL their dresses are STUNNING! They have the exact same selection as any other place in the state!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2016

I am so happy I chose to purchase my wedding dress, the bridesmaids dresses, bridal accessories and mother of the bride dress through Formalities even though I had to drive all the way from Stillwater. There was a definite benefit from shopping at a small town boutique versus the larger stores in the metro area. Tara, Cher and Tiffany were extremely helpful and found me the perfect wedding dress. I never felt pressured for a sale or rushed as I did at dress shops in the cities. When it came time for my fittings, Cher worked with my schedule to accommodate the fact that I had such a long drive. Cher made my dress fit like a glove and I looked absolutely stunning; she also created a faux fur stole to keep me warm for our North Shore fall wedding. The girls also chose the perfect jewelry and many guests commented on how well the accessories complimented the dress!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Formalities was great to work with! I bought my dress about 1 year in advance. They were very flexible and helpful while I tried dresses on, allowing me to try and retry dresses. I live a plane ride away so they kept my dress safe and clean for the year leading up to the wedding and were accommodating with my pick-up date. I absolutely loved my dress and it fit like a glove! (Amount spent with this vendor includes dress, shoes, jewelry, hair piece, and alterations).

Sent on 09/03/2016

• 421 Beltrami Avenue Bemidji, 56601 See on map
    Mon-Fri: 10:00 am-5:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am-3:00 pm
    Location of (Formalities Inc.)