FORGET ME NOT FLOWERS

Glen Burnie, MD View map Visit website

$500 Typical Price

Forget Me Not Flowers is a family-owned florist located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, crafting beautiful floral arrangements for weddings and other events. Boasting over 30 years of combined experience, the team creates beautiful wedding flowers, wedding bouquets, and wedding decor for couples across Maryland. These florists are skilled in a variety of styles, including rustic, romantic, vintage, modern, and more and are dedicated to bringing their client’s unique visions to life.

Forget Me Not Flowers supplies stunning botanical compositions for wedding events and more. Each floral masterpiece is customized to complement the style and tone of each individual wedding. An initial consultation will lend an opportunity to discuss ideas and designs. From aisle decor and centerpieces to corsages and boutonnieres, this business has every aspect of your floral decor covered.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$89

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
3.8
    C Rosche Married on 09/15/2018

Truly made my vision

Mrs deb not only saw my vision, but helped me create a perfect vision when I was unsure of what I was doing. She personally delivered the flowers and even assisted the men in pinning on boutonnières. I highly recommend her.
  • Christopher
    Christopher Married on 10/15/2011
    Having started floral planning in January for an October wedding, I expected to not have too many problems. My florist was very hard to get a hold of, missing from the store for more than a week at a time, but she made me feel very comfortable and secure in my choice when I did finally talk to her. I made it very clear from the beginning and every meeting afterwards that my flower of choice was Peonies. She told me this would be no problem, a little costly, but no big deal. We had several meetings and many emails sent back and forth until we were both clear on the vision. The night before the wedding I went to check out the status of our flowers. This was when she decided to tell me that she was not able to get my Peonies. I was very upset by this as this was my wedding flower. I went home crying. The next day at the church, she brought our flowers. My bouquet was the same size as the bridesmaid and my ring bearer had a bigger Boutonniere than the groom. I sent back the flowers for her to puff them up and make them look more sizable. We had decided on specific colors for the women of the family's (mother, step mother and so on...) corsages, to match their dresses and so on. Every single corsage was identical to the last. All cream roses and cheap greens. We ordered a floral wreath for a memory candle for my grandmother who had passed earlier that year. Her favorite colors were pink and purple and I made sure to order a wreath in those colors. That request was also ignored and the wreath was made of the scrap flowers from my bridesmaid bouquets. All in all,lacking in professionalism

Deals

FORGET ME NOT FLOWERS 1
Gift

Receive a FREE toss bouquet.

All weddings booked with Forget Me Not Flowers receive a free Toss bouquet and Free Petals for the flower Girl or isle.

Book with the best and receive that best!

423 CRAIN HWY S Glen Burnie, MD, 21061
410-883-5799
Location of (FORGET ME NOT FLOWERS)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding