Forget Me Knot Photography

Grove City, OH View map Visit website
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

Here at Forget Me Knot Photography we pride ourselves in capturing the most natural, candid portraiture possible. This style showcases your day as it was, helping to bring your personalities forward and documenting your day for a lifetime of memories.So many things are special about your wedding day. While they may seem like small details, sometimes it's these unnoticed moments that tell the story of your special day. Whether it's your bouquet or your shoes or your something blue, it's all a part of your distinct individuality as a couple, sharing your yesterdays while you prepare for your many tomorrows.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,399.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3499

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/10/2018

Fun-loving and Super Talented Photographer!

Carmen is amazing! She is so incredibly talented and equally fun to be around. She makes what could be an awkward situation really enjoyable, and the result is the most wonderful photographs. We have not gotten our wedding photographs back yet, but based on our engagement photos and the digital photos she showed us on our big day, we are so eager to see how she worked her magic. Carmen is worth every penny and was definitely the right person to be with us on our special day. I would recommend her without hesitation.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/16/2018

had a great experience

The advice we had gotten from previous couples who had gotten married was find a good photographer. We met with Carmen and loved her personality as well as her style. We booked her and have absolutely loved working with her. She not only does a great job capturing who you are but she also is very artistic with lighting and other concepts. We loved how our photos turned out. She also made being the center of all the pictures very easy and fun!
  • Cameron
    Cameron Married on 10/20/2017
    So, Carmen and her second shooter were our photographers by fate. My husband and I actually booked with another Columbus photography company (we are in the Akron area). However, I received an email a day or two before our wedding that due to some confusing reasons, our photographers were unable to shoot our wedding. Umm… YIKES! They promised that they would send a team that was of equal quality, and I was FREAKED. Photography was one of the MOST important vendors and we spent a lot of time finding ours. Carmen showed up with her second shooter, as she was the one contracted by the other photography company and in a way I am so HAPPY that it happened this way because I can’t imagine connecting with the other team like we did with her. She was FLAWLESS. She worked around some wedding-day craziness, and kept my family and our timeline in CHECK. There were several variables that rocked us off of our timeline before the ceremony, but Carmen was so reassuring and also so personable, even though we were just meeting for the first time. I can’t say enough about how bad*** she is. She moved our family pictures along swiftly, and her style of telling people things to do/say to get candid yet posed-ish photos was nothing short of spectacular and SO MUCH FUN. She made us feel so comfortable, she made me and my girls laugh hysterically, AND, she managed to sneak my husband and I away to a roller-skating rink that was right next to our venue and got some STUNNING pictures of us in the middle of the rink with colorful disco lights lighting up our love and happiness. I can’t thank her enough for capturing the emotions of our day so beautifully (and I’ve only seen the previews). I can’t wait to see the rest. Thank you Carmen, we LOVED you, and so did our families. Everybody had nothing but positive things to say about you and how much you rocked it. Much love!!

Prema Designs-Wedding and Event Design Prema Designs-Wedding and Event Design Wedding Florists

Carmen is not only a phenomenal photographer but such an amazing and fun filled woman! She is extremely talented in her craft and will make any bride beyond comfortable. Carmen is the person that you meet and will feel like you've known her for years. I definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a photographer that understands what look they are going for and that will capture all the beautiful and precious moments of their special day with joy, love and laughter!

4048 Broadway Grove City, 43123
614-810-4592
Location of (Forget Me Knot Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding