ALC Productions

1786 Stringtown Rd, Grove City, OH 43123, Grove City, OH 43123 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About ALC Productions

ALC Productions is a videography business which is based in Grove City, Ohio. This business is run by husband and wife team, Luke and Allison. Luke, who has been a professional filmmaker for six years, handles most of the filming aspects while Allison structures most of the business. Combined, they form a passionate photography team that adores using their film talents to retell couples' love stories.

In order to capture all of your wedding-day memories, ALC Productions can be there for your pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. They can work with a variety of styles when filming your big day, such as cinematic, documentary, short form, and storytelling. In order to get different perspectives, couples can request drone footage and multiple cameras. When your film is complete, you can have it delivered via USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.

Follow ALC Productions on

• Videos 7

23 Reviews for ALC Productions

Jenny · Married on 10/13/2018

Definetely recommend

I knew i wanted a video of our wedding but I hate being on camera and was nervous at the thought of it! Luke did an amazing job making me feel comfortable and i hardly knew he was there! I spent forever browsing through vidographers and knew as soon as i found alc productions thats who i wanted. The best money we spent on our wedding was definetely hiring alc productions because our video is absolutely amazing and now we can look back on our day and relive it forever !!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Tracey · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible, professional, talented, and passionate about his work!

Luke and his brother (Drew) filmed our wedding, and they were INCREDIBLE. They were not intrusive to what was going on, communicated through the day with my photographer and they worked together really well! He was so kind, patient, and just so easy to work with. They split up to get footage of both my husband and I before the ceremony started. They got all the details and we really trusted them with such a big task because we felt so at ease, and I was really picky with my vendors.

Before wedding day, I asked if we could go over things in person and Luke kindly offered to meet in a mutual location and was super flexible.

His communication is prompt and very professional and kind.

You can just feel how much he truly loves what he does. He has an amazing God given talent that is so so amazing. I looked at another videographer that does very similar work and charges at least $2,000 more.

You truly get your money’s worth and it is so, SO worth it!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

liv · Married on 10/05/2018

ALC OR BUST! Unforgettable experience with this unforgettable company!

My husband and I have talked many many times about our big day, (which was about two months ago now), and there were so many parts we loved about it, but it all comes down to our video being our most treasured experience throughout it all!
    It is such a whirlwind of a day that is captured so beautifully by Luke and the team at ALC. While working with ALC, their adaptability, calm energy, organization and plan of action through the day helped my husband and I enjoy the day for us and Luke crafted it into something more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Every moment we could have dreamed of having ALC capture, was shot and even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.
    Genuinely I am trying to come up with any possible reason to have Luke and ALC back in our lives because SERIOUSLY they are the real deal. Being able to watch our big day over and over again, (especially shots of my then groom getting ready, clips of family and reception dancing) that I never saw the first time around absolutely made this so worth it. Luke is the absolute best of the best and could not have provided a more perfect, irreplaceable gift for my husband and I. Professionalism, artistry, kindness and customer service are at an all time high with this one. ALC is the real deal and I could not have had the same experience during my wedding day without them being a part of it!
    (Okay I'm done, I just seriously am obsessed with these guys!)

Sent on 12/14/2018

ALC Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive