Forever In Time, Floral Preservation

Forever In Time, Floral Preservation

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Forever In Time, Floral Preservation

You’ve dreamed of your wedding day all your life, and after months of planning and preparation, the day seems to go by in a blink of an eye. We specialize in preserving your precious wedding flowers. We make it simple and affordable to preserve, protect and display your floral keepsake for many years to come. Choose from a custom built shadowbox, glass dome or display, paperweight - embedments, picture frames, candles or jewelry....ALL made from YOUR bridal bouquet.  Let me preserve YOUR flowers, and together we will design and create a custom keepsake for you to enjoy everyday…. Forever In Time.

Custom built shadowbox: You will choose the frame style and color. Include a photo, invitation, unity candle, toasting glasses, veil, tiara, garter, etc…..the options are endless. Total price: $200.00 - $250.00 (14”w x 18”h x 6”d, our standard size)  Other sizes are available, ask for more information.

Glass dome or display: Display your bouquet as you carried it.  Bouquet size is limited, we work together to create the perfect display for your flowers.   Total price: $125.00 - $150.00 (Dome size is 8"w x 12"h)  Other sizes are available, ask for more information.

Paperweight - Embedment - Picture Frames: Your preserved flowers embedded into a solid acrylic keepsake. Prices range from $30.00 - $75.00

Jewelry:

Jewelry made from YOUR wedding flowers.  This is the easiest option.  Simply send me a few of your flowers, I preserve them and create custom pieces of jewelry. You will choose the shape/style. Price: $20.00 each. (chain is NOT included)

Please feel free to email or call for more information.  I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully working with you.

Forever In Time W1051 US 2 & 41 Wilson, MI. 49896

User Photos
todo alt text
Preservation (4)

2.6

I was fairly disappointed. I sent two roses from my grandma's funeral to make paperweights. The base on one isnt even glued down all the way and its lopsided. I messaged them and they said they would fix it if I PAID to sent it back. After i already paid them $90 for them. If you want pics you can email me leah98gunderman@yahoo.com

Profile Picture Leah, 1/1/18, 1 Review
0.5

If I could give this organization 0 stars I would. My husband and I paid $150 for a shadowbox with our wedding flowers preserved. What we got was severely disappointing, and then when I reached out to the organization to remedy the concerns, her response blamed me for every aspect of what she's chalking up to me not understanding the process, when the fact that they disassemble my wedding bouquet to preserve it, and that my stating "cutting it in half and pinning the flat side to the back" meant "cut the number of flowers in half and create a top down view of the bouquet".
I can see now in reading other reviews that this is not the first time this customer service based business has turned to trying to blame the client rather than accepting responsibility.
In my personal opinion, statements like, " I can't help how you interpreted it." (when no explanation was given) and "I can't help that the initial tracking # you were given didn't work for you as it did work for me on my end" (with NO response when I informed her the tracking number didn't work and asked for an update) and "I don't know how else I could have gotten you to understand how it would look." (when once again, no clarification was given regarding the "cut in half" concept) belong in a response to a distressed customer.
Don't even get me started on how she responded when I brought up the visible gobs of hot glue holding down my husband's boutonniere.

Photo of Forever In Time, Floral Preservation in Wilson, MI
Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Preservation
3.0

Within the week after my wedding, I sent my flowers (brightly colored still) and sent it to them. Reading the reviews, I figured it does take awhile so I waited. The communication through email was okay (they didnt contact me initially stating mix ups, which happens but after the first email, they were easy to communicate with). Five months later, I received them and was incredibly disappointed with what I received. The "best" bits of my bouquet weren't used. It makes me quite sad because I loved my bouquet and dried some of it myself but sent the best parts to them. The ones I've personally dried looks better than the sad looking, withered flowers in the products I was sent. I didn't feel that this was worth the money spent. I recommend using other vendors.

View Vendor Response