1014 Rabbit Ear Pass, Victor, NY 14564 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Forever & Always Inc.

Though you don't know me, my story goes like this. My name is Deb Hogan and I worked in corporate America
for a long time. Every day I worked with wedding photographers. I LOVED the wedding business.
A few years later, I decided I wanted to own a business! The choice was an easy one; I bought a wonderful
wedding business company: Forever & Always Inc.

Since that time, I've become somewhat of an expert on helping brides and I've learned one thing
that is always true. EVERY bride wants a dream wedding and we are here to make it happen!

Since 1992, Forever & Always Inc has been setting wedding industry standards in exceptional
customer service along with quality, personalized wedding favors and wedding favor ideas like
our seed packet wedding favors - and, a huge selection of wedding supplies too. If you have any
questions, please call me (or my customer service department) at 800-404-4025 and we'll give you
our personalized service today!

Here's a small sample of what we have to offer:

Seed Packet Wedding Favors

For a FREE seed packet sample CLICK HERE!

Engraved Wedding Favors Beach Wedding Favors Edible Wedding Favors Frame Favors Wedding Cake Server Sets Wedding Toasting Flutes - FREE ENGRAVING! Unique Bridesmaid Gifts Personalized Groomsmen Gifts Ring Bearer & Flower Girl Gifts Cheap Wedding Invitations

We hope you will visit us again soon.

Sincerely,

Deb Hogan
President, Forever & Always Inc

phoProduct526large
WWFrontImage
Forever & Always Inc.
Beautiful Canterbury Bells seed packets are perfect for a summer wedding or someone looking for that...
phoProduct130large
phoProduct764large
phoProduct526large
WWFrontImage
Forever & Always Inc.

4 Reviews for Forever & Always Inc.

Susan · Married on 08/10/2013

I ordered daisy seed packets as favors threw this company. They were as cute as can be and my guests loved them. Thought it was the cutest idea ever!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Allison · Married on 06/01/2008

I ordered silver bells with my our names and wedding date engraved on them. They were absolutely beautiful. We were thrilled with the quality and cost. Our guests couldn't stop ringing them at the reception.

Sent on 06/29/2008
  • F

flora · Married on 03/25/2011

2.2
      1.0
      1.0
      3.5
      2.0

I ordered a wedding photo album to be engraved for my best friend (it was somewhere around $70-$75). A representitive from the company called me to confirm the info I wanted engraved on the album. She also told me that the coupon code I used can't be applied (although I found it online for this product). After our conversation she sent me onother confirmation of the engraving details. The shipping took about 6 days which seems like a long time for paying almost $10 shipping. When I finally recieved the album I was so excited to look at it. I opened it and my best friends name was mispelled, and instead of "2" they wrote "two". The album looked much cheaper quality then pictured on there site. I was really unhappy since I was planning to give this to my friend as soon as possible because she was moving out of state with her husband. It really annoys me even now to see that you people wrote "fill out the survey for GAYLAS and Serge album"...her name is GALINA! I called the company and the representitive said that she sent the correct info as we discussed to the lab to be engraved but the girl in the lab said she appoligized and said she accidentally mispelled the name and "2". They let me keep the album which is fine, and offered to make a new album for the same fee. I said NO. I will not be purchasing from this company again. They have very iresponsible people working in the engraving area and very unprofesional and the quality of the album is cheap and overpriced!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Forever & Always Inc.'s reply:

Yes, we admit we made a mistake! It doesn't happen often, but we definitely did. When the customer contacted us, we offered to engrave another album and get it out to her immediately. She stated that she did not like the quality of the album. So instead we REFUNDED her money in FULL and told her to keep the old album (or throw it out).

We take great pride in our products and service and always put the customer first!

Forever & Always Inc. FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Printing
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale, Exchanges, Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Forever & Always Inc. 1
    $5 off $75 Purchase
    Purchase $75 in products and receive $5 off. Mention SPEC75 when checking out. Not valid for personalization, rush or shipping fees.

• 1014 Rabbit Ear Pass Victor, 14564 See on map