Nearby Vendors to Consider

About For Goodness Cakes

Delicious dipped in beauty!

For Goodness Cakes is the bakery of choice for the selectively discerning cake connoisseur. We specialize in providing beautifully decorated works of art with delectably moist and homemade flavor. Whether you envision a sweet, chic and contemporary wonder, or a luxurious twist to traditional southern charm, your cake will be custom engineered to incorporate the unique vision, feeling and spirit of your special day.

For Goodness Cakes has been in business since 2001. Our goal is to provide moist, delicious and beautiful wedding cakes to match the wedding of your dreams. Once you taste our cakes, you will be pleasantly surprised because most people are accustomed to wedding cakes always being dry. No one should have to eat dry cakes! Our cakes are sponge cakes; we do not use "simple syrups", which many bakeries do to try to add moisture to their dry cakes. If a cake is baked correctly, it will be moist without needing to pour syrup on it.    One of our specialties is being able to make our buttercream look as smooth and clean as fondant.  You can get the fondant look without the added cost or chewy fondant texture. Most of our cakes are iced with buttercream, but we can also use white chocolate cream cheese and cream cheese buttercream.   Customer service is very important to us. Many of our customers become true friends and even feel like family. We take great pride in delivering the highest level of personal attention to our customers.  The wedding day is one of the most memorable days in someone’s life, and it is our goal to try and take some of the stress out of the wedding planning by giving the bride the peace of mind that her wedding cake will be just like she dreamed of and her guests will be telling her how much they enjoyed her wedding cake.  We offer wedding cakes for a large range of budgets from $400-$5000 .  The level of attention and service is the same whether you order a $400 cake or a $5000 cake.    We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and be a sweet part of your special day!   For more information, contact 404-483-3916 or email info@forgoodnesscakes.net

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (5)
Groom's Cake (3)
Cakes (1)
Private Tastings (1)

The guests were very pleased with the cakes! Their ability to translate your vision and stay in your price range made the process easily. Purchase your wedding and groom's cake from here, you won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Merlina, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very pleased with the way our cake turned out. It was exactly as we had pictured and delicious - we had so many compliments from our guests. Our contact, Bethany, was very easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

WHAT AMAZING SERVICE!!!! It snowed on our wedding day and they still delivered even though both the photographer and florist were saying they couldn't make it. Not only that but my husband does not like cake, so we had mini pies for his "grooms cake" and saved the top of our wedding cake for the honeymoon. He literally ate the whole cake he liked it so much! He even said he'd eat cake every day if it was from them. I plan on buying from them for any of our special events and birthdays!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 1/7/17, 1 Review

Tastings
Health License
5 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

WOW! Beautiful, on time, and always DELICIOUS! I love it when i see them setting for a wedding as I know the cake will be enjoyed by everyone!

I love working with For Goodness Cakes! Not only are their cakes the MOST delicious but their design is Flawless! I love how Mel can really make anything! She is very creative and has an amazing staff! I love bringing my clients to her for cake tastings. It is an experience one on one you don't want to miss. I can't wait till the next event to use her again.

For Goodness Cakes was fabulous to work with. They were on time and responsive! The cake was gorgeous and delicious! Everyone loved it. I look forward to working with For Goodness Cakes again soon!

We love our relationship with For Goodness Cakes. Melonie always takes great care of our brides and her cakes are beautiful and delicious. We are happy to have For Goodness Cakes as one of our recommended wedding cake bakers

63 PROS I KNOW