For Goodness Cakes

Norcross, Georgia View map

For Goodness Cakes, based in Norcross, Georgia, is a bakery that works to create beautiful and delicious wedding cakes that stand out from its competitors' creations. The company’s owners, Mark and Toni, understand that many wedding cakes tend to be dry and unappetizing, and so they strive to design cakes that are not only chic and stylish, but also moist, flavorful, and tasty. For Goodness Cake specializes in naturally moist sponge cakes, and it complements these cakes’ delicious taste with charming, artful designs. Mark and Toni also endeavor to provide high-quality customer service, offering each client individual attention in order to make their wedding day as stress-free as possible.

Services Provided
As well as delicious wedding cakes, For Goodness Cakes offers a variety of other desserts for wedding events, including cookies, cupcakes, and grooms' cakes, crafting all creations with special attention to the client’s vision. Other services provided by Mark, Toni, and their team include:

• Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Delivery
  • Set up

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Antoinette
    Antoinette Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful Cake

We had a 4 tier cake and went with a different flavor for each one, all were very tasty! I gave them a picture of the design I wanted and it was executed beautifully!
  • Santrella
    Santrella D. Married on 08/18/2019

Howard & Santrella Irving Wedding Cake Design

For Goodness Cakes designed our wedding cupcake tower for our big day. The cupcakes were a big hit with our guest because none were left out of 125 cupcakes. The flavors were to die for and the cupcakes were moist & delicious. Though one small detail was missing, we thoroughly enjoyed our cupcakes. Thank you For Goodness Cakes for being a part of our wedding.
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 08/03/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes

For Goodness Cakes made hands down the tastiest cake I've ever had. We designed the cake with staff and were able to make it exactly how we liked. We received so many compliments about not only how beautiful it was but how delicious it was!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

22 photos · 08/31/2014
  • Brian & Emmy
    26 photos · 04/26/2014

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

WOW! Beautiful, on time, and always DELICIOUS! I love it when i see them setting for a wedding as I know the cake will be enjoyed by everyone!

Brette Start Brette Start Wedding Florists

I love working with For Goodness Cakes! Not only are their cakes the MOST delicious but their design is Flawless! I love how Mel can really make anything! She is very creative and has an amazing staff! I love bringing my clients to her for cake tastings. It is an experience one on one you don't want to miss. I can't wait till the next event to use her again.

6070 Dawson Blvd Suite C, Suite C Norcross, Georgia, 30093

By Appointment Only: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Location of (For Goodness Cakes)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding