3832 NW Barry Road Apt D, Kansas City, MO 64154 Map · Phone number

katiewedding201002131119
katiewedding201002131086

6 Reviews for Focus Photography and Videography

Ashley · Married on 11/16/2010

I could not be more over the top about Focus and the AMAZING work they have done for us! Our engagement pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, including the ones that included a 5 year old who can sometimes be less that cooperative.
    Then we challenged Kyle and Ashley (his amazing wife!) with a wedding location that had less than stellar places to take photos. However, within minutes of arriving Kyle led us outside and made an ordinary play ground into the back drop of our BEAUTIFUL pictures. I have sent them to everyone I know and the response is always the same: "What awesome pictures!" We have had SOOO many people tell us how amazing our pictures look. For a day that went by too fast, we have every moment preserved in perfect time because of Kyle and Ashley and Focus photography. I could not thank these two anymore for making my beautiful day froze in time for me, my family, and friends to look back on. I would recommend Focus to anyone who wants amazing photographs taken for any occasion.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2010

He is a wonderful photographer. He and his wife make a great team. They are creative and fun. Ashley knows what it is like to be a nervous bride and understands what kinds of moment's a bride wants to remember and Kyle captures them. They are super friendly and flexible which was huge for me since I had such a busy schedule. They take time to listen to what kinds of overall feel the couple wants to attain in their wedding videos and pictures. They are a wonderful hometown couple with great prices and they don't try to sell you a bunch of fluff. Have used them for family portraits as well and have never been disappointed.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Michael · Married on 05/29/2010

He is a relaxed professional. He makes you feel compfortable and completly at ease through the whole process. You don't have to worry about the quality of the pictures, because they will blow your mind. He is amazing and I would refer him to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2010