41 Freeland Street, Monroe, NY 10950 Map · Phone number

About Flowers On The Porch

Flowers On The Porch is a Wedding and Event Floral Studio. Weddings make up the majority of events that we do. No more than two events are worked on at one time, to provide the most personalized attention to all the details of each floral piece created. We ensure the highest quality of flowers; fresh, silk or dried. No wedding or event is too small or large for us to handle. Every effort is put into working within your budget.

Follow Flowers On The Porch on

Heathw090
June bride with white roses with blue accent flowers
June bride with white roses with blue accent flowers
Colorful Fall Wedding with sunflowers & more!
Colorful Fall Wedding with sunflowers & more!
Bride with gorgeous fall bouquet
Bride with gorgeous fall bouquet
Bride & Bridesmaids with fall bouquets
Bride & Bridesmaids with fall bouquets
Very large white 3 wick pillar candle with gorgeous white roses & hanging crystals
Silver Urn Centerpiece with orange & dark & lighter pink roses, green amaranthus & assorted green &...
Bride with White peonies, freesia, pink sweet peas
Bride with White peonies, freesia, pink sweet peas
Bride with her bouquet & all her bridesmaids bouquets
Bride with her bouquet & all her bridesmaids bouquets
Chocolate & Vanilla Wedding!
Chocolate & Vanilla Wedding!
Centerpiece in tall square vase with curly willow, yellow & burgandy orchids with brown satin ribbon...
Bride with Bridesmaids & bouquets
Bride with Bridesmaids & bouquets
Bridal Bouquet & Bridesmaids bouquets
Bridal Bouquet & Bridesmaids bouquets
Bride & Groom
Bride & Groom
Bride & Groom & Their Great Dog!
Bride & Groom & Their Great Dog!
fallone249
Flowers On The Porch
Ostrich feathers are very Victorian!
Ostrich feathers are very Victorian!
fallone377
162011
7760102010312631618401996472840n
Heathw090

20 Reviews for Flowers On The Porch

BIANCA · Married on 10/13/2014

Maryann was awesome!! All I wanted was brooch bouquet - and Maryann stepped up to the plate. I didn't exactly give her a lot of time, we were requesting for family and friends to give a brooch to help me build my brooch bouquet at my bridal shower (exactly one month prior to the big day). We were able to meet and go over ideas, colors, shapes that go into building this bouquet. I'm not too familiar with flowers, but Maryann was there to help guide me through so I could give her a better idea on what I wanted and didn't want. She was extremely patient with me, flexible, honest, and a pleasure to work with. My bouquet turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! She captured and designed more than what I could dream of in a brooch bouquet. It was stunning! I received so many compliments on it. One of the best part about it, it was also made with silk flowers, so I am able to keep it forever!!! I would recommend Flowers on the Porch to any bride!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Flowers On The Porch's reply:

Thank you Bianca! I loved doing your brooch bouquet! I love working with all elements of design! I'm so thrilled you were happy with it. It was my pleasure to work with you & honored you chose me to do your bouquet. Congratulations & Best Wishes Always. Maryann

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2013

Maryann did an amazing job with everything at our wedding! She was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. I was blown away with my bouquet and all the final touches she helped put together the day of the wedding. I had given her my mother's veil to wrap around the handle of my bouquet, and she did it beautifully. She also surprised me by taking pieces of lace from the veil and placing them among the flowers, which was breathtaking. I was so happy on my wedding day with how beautiful everything was the she put together. She is a wonderful florist and I would recommend her for any bride.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Flowers On The Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was also a pleasure to work with you too! I totally enjoy surprising brides with my own ideas & I'm so happy you shared that in your wonderful review & mostly that you liked it! I had so much fun working on your wedding flowers! Thank you again. Maryann

Renee · Married on 06/29/2013

MaryAnn is fantastic. Flowers were beautiful and we could not have asked for more. Planning from out of town is not easy but MaryAnn was very helpful and worked with our schedule. She knows what she is doing and helped to make my wedding planning much easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Flowers On The Porch's reply:

Thank you Renee! It was so much fun planning your wedding with you! I loved all the flowers you chose & the details were beautiful.

Flowers On The Porch FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Christopher's Photography Studio
    Christopher's Photography Studio Wedding Photographers

I love photographing the flowers from Flowers on the Porch. The colors always POP! This makes the detail photos we love to take so beautiful.

• Ulysses Photography
    Ulysses Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Maryann! Her designs are always beautiful and she is friendly and loves what she does. Highly recommended!

• Custom By Nicole Photography
    Custom By Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Maryann puts together amazing floral arrangements. She does traditional arrangements beautifully, but also has the creative eye to mix flowers, objects, and colors in ways that most wouldn't think to do making truly unique pieces. I would highly recommend Flowers on the Porch for your wedding florist!

• 41 Freeland Street Monroe, 10950 See on map