7935 NW 64th Street, Miami, FL 33166 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flowers International Events, Inc.

20 years ago I had an Epiphany.

"I want to be a florist!"
Who knew that from this brief thought in my mind, I would be doing what I love to do so many years later.
My job is to make a brides dream come true by putting together flowers. I enjoy going to work everyday.

By allowing me to be your florist, you will give my ideas the opportunity to work for you.

Follow Flowers International Events, Inc. on

Flowers International Events, Inc.

54 Reviews for Flowers International Events, Inc.

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Marcia was THE BEST florist for our wedding! She is so creative and everytime she had a new idea she would text it to me for my approval. She really puts her heart and soul into her work and she is a phenomenal florist with an incredible amount of experience. She won't disappoint!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lizzette · Married on 12/12/2015

I kept it real simple with my flowers for my wedding and they were great. Being on a budget isn't easy, but the flowers I chose were beautiful and simple with theme of my wedding. Very happy!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/11/2015

Marcia of Flowers International was fantastic to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. I came to her with a limited floral budget and from the beginning she was understanding and willing to get creative. She designed a beautiful chuppah with ribbons and she created gorgeous centerpieces with monstera leaves and orchids - both were exactly what I wanted. My bridal bouquet was made of mini calla lilies and she wrapped it in lace from my Mother's wedding gown - it was perfect. Marcia was always very communicative and responsive whenever I called. She insisted on meeting two times in the two weeks before the wedding to make sure my Mother and I were on the same page as her and happy with all our plans. On the wedding day she arrived on time and brought everything she promised. She was a breath of fresh air! I love Marcia and I recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/01/2015