Nearby Vendors to Consider

About flowers by the greenery

We at flowers by the greenery are committed to quality and service. We are woman-owned and family operated. We believe our customers are part of our extended family and endeavor to treat them as family. “The Greenery” has been a part of the West Chester community since 1973 and has had only two owners in its long history.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is our personal commitment to maintaining long term relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction is our priority, not just because it's our job, but because we care about you, our Bride.

We commit to only one wedding per day to ensure full attention is paid to you on your special day.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow flowers by the greenery on

25 Reviews for flowers by the greenery

Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Judy was amazing! She made sure everything was absolutely perfect for my daughters wedding, the bouquets were just magnificent.

Profile Picture Debby, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had no idea what flowers to even begin with for our summer wedding- Judy sat with me in person and over the phone countless times and provided me with the guidance needed. She gave me exact terminology of flowers to Google search so I could try to put ideas together, and the final finished product that she delivered on the day of the wedding absolutely blew me away. I have no idea how someone can be so good with making unique and breathtaking arrangements, but she did it and I would recommend Flowers By the Greenery to anyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture E, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Corsages

I used Flowers by the Greenery for my June wedding last year. Arrangements fell through with Wegman's and with only about a month before the wedding, Judy and her team came to the rescue! Judy was responsive and made sure I had everything I needed. The centerpieces and bouquets I requested were gorgeous, exactly what I wanted and fairly priced. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1311889233816 placecard
220x220 sq 1311889235738 rosepetalrunner
220x220 sq 1311889249816 staircase

1 ENDORSEMENT
Judy does beautiful work, she listens to exactly what you want and makes it happen !

573 East Gay Street, West Chester, PA 19380   See On Map
610-692-7758 (phone)
Monday - Friday 10Am - 6PM Saturday 10AM - 4PM Sunday Closed Appointments Available