573 East Gay Street, West Chester, PA 19380 Map · Phone number

About flowers by the greenery

We at flowers by the greenery are committed to quality and service. We are woman-owned and family operated. We believe our customers are part of our extended family and endeavor to treat them as family. “The Greenery” has been a part of the West Chester community since 1973 and has had only two owners in its long history.

Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is our personal commitment to maintaining long term relationships with our customers. Your satisfaction is our priority, not just because it's our job, but because we care about you, our Bride.

We commit to only one wedding per day to ensure full attention is paid to you on your special day.

Follow flowers by the greenery on

staircase
caketopper
detail

25 Reviews for flowers by the greenery

Debby · Married on 05/13/2017

Judy was amazing! She made sure everything was absolutely perfect for my daughters wedding, the bouquets were just magnificent.

Andrea · Married on 06/18/2016

I used Flowers by the Greenery for my June wedding last year. Arrangements fell through with Wegman's and with only about a month before the wedding, Judy and her team came to the rescue! Judy was responsive and made sure I had everything I needed. The centerpieces and bouquets I requested were gorgeous, exactly what I wanted and fairly priced. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

Judy from the Flowers by the Greenery knows flowers and she knows brides. Our first consultation with Judy felt like I was sitting in the living room of a friend’s house wedding planning. She listened, she asked questions, she got to know me, my mom and future MIL. Talking to Judy and looking through her sample books we were able to find the perfect flowers for my wedding. I had an idea of colors and style going in but Judy helped define and style exactly what I wanted. She was accommodating and honest when it came to pricing and helped me stay within my budget. We got married last month and I am so happy with how everything turned out! We had a large wedding party and from the bridesmaids and mom bouquets, groomsmen, father, and ring bearer boutonnieres, flower girl wands, and our special bride and groom bouquet and boutonniere, everything was perfect. They were beautiful and elegant and coordinated perfectly with my wedding scheme. Thank you Judy!!
    <3 Madeline

Award

flowers by the greenery FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 573 East Gay Street West Chester, PA 19380 See on map
    Monday - Friday 10Am - 6PM Saturday 10AM - 4PM Sunday Closed Appointments Available