23 North Braddock Street, Winchester, VA 22601 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Snellings

We are a full service retail flower shop specializing in wedding and event design. From large, glamorous events to small intimate gatherings- we will design it all- because it's YOUR day. Consultations in store or via email to fit any schedule. AIFD certified designer/manager Andrea Harrison Mongold AIFD, CFD

Follow Flowers by Snellings on

8 Reviews for Flowers by Snellings

Flowers by Snellings 1
Flowers by Snellings 2

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were spectacular! They could not have been more beautiful. Andrea listened to what we wanted, made some recommendations and did a fabulous job. We did not know what type of flowers we wanted but knew color, size and overall design. Andrea had us pin pictures on pinterest that we liked and she used these as a guide. We could not have been more pleased. I highly recommend Andrea for your next event!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Flowers by Snellings 3
    Flowers by Snellings 4

Debra · Married on 11/05/2016

I’m so happy with my decision to choose Flowers by Snelling for my wedding. I got married in November in Winchester, Virginia. Andrea was helpful and very accommodating from the very beginning. She was willing to work via email, which was helpful since I was not local to the wedding venue or the flower shop. I met with Andrea once in person and was able to explain the look and feel of what I wanted for the wedding flowers, and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was also helpful and accommodating when I wanted to update my order, and add additional centerpiece flowers.

She was also very affordable and accommodating to my budget. Her prices were very reasonable, and she didn’t have a minimum like most flower shops. She did not pressure me to buy more flowers than I wanted to, and allowed me to make a change part way through the process.

For the actual day of, I found Andrea at the venue very early and working hard to make sure the flowers looked amazing. She allowed me to use my own vases, which was very helpful. Andrea even delivered them to the hotel room at the venue, and each bouquet was in its own vase for easy storage! The flowers were of high quality and very beautifully done. Andrea was beyond helpful throughout the whole process! Andrea was very nice and I would recommend Flowers by Snelling to everyone!

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • User6206361 · 2+ years ago

My experience with Flowers by Snellings was nothing but creative and professional. Not being very crafty I shared a few details regarding color scheme (Mint & Peach), theme (Burlap, Wildflowers, Mason Jars), requested a specific flower (Lavender), and left the rest to them! They allowed me to provide my own jars and even decorated them for me with materials I brought in. This was such a help as I am hopeless with a glue gun. When I asked about incorporating my Husband and I's pins from nursing school they were effortlessly included into the design. All our communication was prompt and detailed; from our consultation, two pricing options, final contract, to the day of my wedding. They even lent the bridal party scissors to cut tags off of bridesmaid dressings. So Kind! The flowers were elegant, lasting the whole night. Upon returning to my childhood home you will see my bouquet, dried and on the entry way vanity. Priceless. . .

Sent on 01/14/2016

Flowers by Snellings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 201.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,464.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 23 North Braddock Street Winchester, 22601 See on map