Denville Florist

Denville, NJ View map
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

A glimpse at life's adorning precious moments.

AN AVANT-GARDE APPROACH!

Denville Florist specializes in wedding installations, photo shoot décor, and corporate / private events. We enjoy collaborating with clients to create spectacular events and unique floral designs. Bringing your ideas to life is our passion.

Denville Florist produces dramatic, brand-driven designs. Our unmatched dedication to customer experience has created hundreds of memorable moments through brand activations, customized installations and corporate events. We are your one-stop source for floral event design and production. We can create anything from small floral installations to large scale event productions. Whatever your needs may be, you can count on Denville Florist to activate a unique vision.

Each creation is arranged by our design team with precision and passion. We take tremendous pride in our work and are constantly releasing fresh, new designs. Not only do we care about our craft, we deeply care about you and our community. From delighting customers each day with delivering fresh arrangements, participating in community events, and giving back where we can, quality and fairness is at the center of everything we do.

We love what we do!!

Creating magic since 1949.

Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation!

www.denvilleflorist.com
www.instagram.com/denvilleflorist/
www.facebook.com/denvilleflorist

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor
  • Sara
    Sara B. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing best vendor we had

Rana is AMAZING!! She not only brought my vision to life but overcame obstacles of ugly COVID duct tape in the church. She was SO communicative and always available to tell to. She would always touch base and call me and text me letting me know exactly what was going on. She even went so far to find bases exactly what I wanted even though it was more difficult for her
    And of course our reception sweetheart table and centerpieces and our wedding party bouquets were just stunning!!!!!!
    We love you Rana!
    Nada Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding is still in November, but working with Rana has been working so hard with me and I just had to write a review. While planning a wedding I’ve ran into so many vendors who try to nickel and dime you and try to convince you of extras just so they can make an extra dollar. Rana is not like this at all. In fact, she like to throw in extras for free and her prices are AMAZING. I’m paying almost half of what I would be paying at any other florist. When I heard her prices I thought it would be cheap looking and small but I am on a budget so I figured I’ll take anything, but Rana made me a HUGE, elegant sample of my center piece. I couldn’t believe what I was getting for such a low price. Rana treats you like she would her own daughter and goes above and beyond to make her brides smile. I highly recommend you give her a call. You won’t be sorry.
    I’d also like to add that I live in Boston and Rana was willing to work through the distance and made sure to make herself available for me whenever I was in New Jersey. She’s amazing and sweet. I have no doubt that she will make me the arrangement of my dreams on my wedding day. I will be writing an update after the wedding to let you all know how it went. SO EXCITED!!
  • User2696251 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Used Flowers By Rana, and I couldn't be happier. Rana is a very skilled designer and provides above and beyond customer service. I was very impressed because the quality of her work exceeded my expectations. She took time to meet and carefully listen to all our needs and wants, then also made some great recommendations that we didn't think of. Her team arrived to the hall and had everything perfectly ready, when I arrived I was truly blown away. Rana also was very flexible and easy to talk to, with genuine care and interest. I would highly recommend Flowers by Rana, GREAT PRICES, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT QUALITY!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

299 Rt 46 Denville, NJ, 07834
973-874-6472
973-586-9692
Location of (Denville Florist)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding