Boonton, Boonton, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,500

About Denville Florist

A wedding florist located in Boonton, New Jersey, Flowers By Rana specializes in professional florals for couples' wedding day. With the freshest flowers available, Flowers By Rana produces florals that are classic, modern, and romantic. You can bet that your flowers will be locally grown and, if not available, shipped overnight from all around the world.

Couples will have their flowers personally delivered to them on their wedding day, whether they are bouquets, boutonnieres, or corsages. Flowers By Rana also offers other floral arrangements, including aisle, altar, and Chuppah decor. You can also work with the team at Flowers By Rana to design flower crowns and table arrangements as you see fit. For flower girls, there are flower girl baskets and flower petals, as well as single flowers.

Follow Denville Florist on

Pink vase
a265e9cf0a4a0c57 1520649553 bc82891ec8e30fed 1520649552262 3 22489865 193984015

3 Reviews for Denville Florist

Nada · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding is still in November, but working with Rana has been working so hard with me and I just had to write a review. While planning a wedding I’ve ran into so many vendors who try to nickel and dime you and try to convince you of extras just so they can make an extra dollar. Rana is not like this at all. In fact, she like to throw in extras for free and her prices are AMAZING. I’m paying almost half of what I would be paying at any other florist. When I heard her prices I thought it would be cheap looking and small but I am on a budget so I figured I’ll take anything, but Rana made me a HUGE, elegant sample of my center piece. I couldn’t believe what I was getting for such a low price. Rana treats you like she would her own daughter and goes above and beyond to make her brides smile. I highly recommend you give her a call. You won’t be sorry.
    I’d also like to add that I live in Boston and Rana was willing to work through the distance and made sure to make herself available for me whenever I was in New Jersey. She’s amazing and sweet. I have no doubt that she will make me the arrangement of my dreams on my wedding day. I will be writing an update after the wedding to let you all know how it went. SO EXCITED!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Used Flowers By Rana, and I couldn't be happier. Rana is a very skilled designer and provides above and beyond customer service. I was very impressed because the quality of her work exceeded my expectations. She took time to meet and carefully listen to all our needs and wants, then also made some great recommendations that we didn't think of. Her team arrived to the hall and had everything perfectly ready, when I arrived I was truly blown away. Rana also was very flexible and easy to talk to, with genuine care and interest. I would highly recommend Flowers by Rana, GREAT PRICES, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT QUALITY!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Jayne · event on 03/12/2015

Flowers by Rana provided me with exceptional customer experience making me feel like I was a neighborhood customer. Rana took my last minute memorial order, immediately handed it to her designer, created and delivered (no charge!) a beautiful spray arrangement without even getting my credit card information to make sure if was delivered on time. We settled up later that afternoon. I was very surprised at first and then very delighted with the experience.I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Denville Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic