20 W. Bel Air Ave, Aberdeen, MD 21001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flowers by Lucy

With Flowers by Lucy you'll have wedding memories to love and cherish. We are a family owned and operated floral studio serving Harford County, Maryland, Delaware and Washington DC. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Here at Flowers by Lucy it is your day and you will never be told no.

Some of the services we offer are free wedding consultations, package pricing, multiple location deliveries, the freshest and finest flowers from around the world as well as rental items for your ceremony and reception.

24 Reviews for Flowers by Lucy

Diana · event on 04/16/2016

Flowers by Lucy is a wonderful business. The staff is very nice and very helpful.

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • User4561951 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I used Flowers by Lucy for our July 25th 2015 wedding. We could not have been more pleased with the end result. We work exclusively with Dawn, the florist in the Abingdon location, and she couldn't have been more helpful. I was able to show her some inspiration bouquets, and she was able to suggest seasonal flowers that would match my vision. Our guests commented on the elegant, colorful arrangements. Furthermore, I was able to take home a centerpiece and it's still (as of August 3rd) gracing my living room coffee table. I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides and grooms.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/20/2015

Robert at Flowers by Lucy was THE reason we booked our flowers with them! He walked us through the planning process step by step and thought of things I would never have even begun to think about! Robert personally worked with us to find the right flowers to create the look we were going for without breaking the bank. He helped us to stay in our budget and even honored our first quote price after we made changes. As if all of that wasn't enough, Robert even went out of his way to meet us half way between our house and the flower shop one evening so that we could sign our contract in person. Then, to no surprise, our flowers were beautiful!! The only problem I had was that I couldn't save them all and keep them forever!

Sent on 07/09/2015