address, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Flower & Pine

Flower & Pine is a videography company dedicated to modern, stylish films. We're a team of talented wedding videographers and editors who have been doing this since 2015. Let us bring our experience, innovation, and passion to the table to create an unforgettable memory for you!

Follow Flower & Pine on

Photos 25 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

5 Reviews for Flower & Pine

Katie Swider · Married on 03/07/2020

Seriously - don't look anywhere else!

There is no other person that we would trust to tell our story. To say our film is perfect is not even doing it justice. I cry every time I watch it. And no, that's not an exaggeration. Every. single. time. The moments that were captured and used to express who we are were selected with such purpose. Our family was absolutely blown away by how artistic, authentic and simply beautiful the film was. We can tell that Zach crafted it with such intention and care. He is SO talented! Truly, all of his films are insanely gorgeous and meaningful. Seriously - there is no need to look anywhere else. Zach is THE BEST!

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Skye Mahony · Married on 10/08/2019

HIRE THEM!! You Will Not Regret It!!!

Zach and his team absolutely BLEW US AWAY with the most PERFECT wedding video ♡ I was so nervous to book a videographer knowing that it would be one of the most important memories we would carry with us forever, but after seeing the video we can honestly say that hands down it was the BEST investment we could have made. We could not have asked for anything more perfect - everything from the music, to the voiceovers, to the location shots, to all the little details and special moments which were captured so beautifully by Zach in a way that pulls us in to the absolute euphoria of that day every time we watch it. From the moment we first consulted with Zach we felt super comfortable and although we didn't really give him many specifics of what we wanted him to capture, he worked so well with us on our big day. We never felt awkward or uncomfortable, he was super professional and so invested in our wedding we felt like we could really trust him to produce something amazing. Although we love our wedding photos, it was Zach's video that we feel like really captured the magic of our day, the extraordinary beauty of our location and the love + joy between me and my husband and all of our guests. We cannot thank you enough Flower & Pine and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 05/25/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Flower & Pine Pricing

Flower & Pine Price Rates

• address Los Angeles, CA, 90066 See on map
    Location of (Flower & Pine)