Anaheim, CA 92804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Flower Couture By Stephanie

My passion for flowers began when I was about 17. I started out with high school formals, making corsages and boutonnieres for my brother to give to his date. My creations were admired by his friends who then started placing orders with me. About three years later, I began to do weddings. I was fortunate enough to get different styles of brides which tested my creative abilities. I then took a break from floral work to start a family. Now that I am a stay at home mom, I want to get back on track to pursue my love for flowers.

My goal is to bring your visions to life. Whether it’s a secret garden or an archway to your tropical paradise, let me be part of your special day and make your dream come true.

2 Reviews for Flower Couture By Stephanie

Teresa · Married on 06/08/2018

Stephanie was a terrific florist who helped us achieve our wedding vision. She was very professional and organized. The flowers were so beautiful and everything was better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Very friendly and professional. She show up on-time. Flower was beautiful. Exactly how I imagined it.

Sent on 11/24/2016