North 26th st, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
jay 1702 51 594163 158370295150055

7 Reviews for Florescio Films

Jorel Corpus · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding Visionary

When deciding a wedding videographer I didn’t really know what to expect. A wedding day is such a amazing experience and it is true when they whole day flies by so fast. That being said having a videographer to recall all the lasting moments is one of the most underrated things people decide when getting married.
    The Florescio films crew exceeded any expectation I could have envisioned. The video was like a movie wedding story from beginning to end. From the editing it felt like I was watching like a professional production with music and sound quality. The video link felt like a dvd with menu options to view raw footage as well from parts of the wedding day.
    On our wedding day, the crew was very professional and felt like we had an extra wedding coordinator with all the experience they have. They blended well within the crowd and made sure they did not interfere in the whole experience. Some of the angles and shots were in unbelievable. The communication with them was the best out of all our wedding vendors.
    Long story short, you will not be disappointed with with your wedding video. My wife and I watch it and get to relive our day all the time. It’s something I can’t wait to show our kids. Wedding videos are the best thing you can invest in. So don’t worry about the videographer no longer and check that off your list with Florescio Films.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

My now husband and I cannot stop reminiscing on how amazing Patrick and his crew were for our wedding day. We chose the photo and video combo and could not be any more pleased. They went above and beyond and their work shows!! He made sure everything went smoothly and left us care free to enjoy our day!! We would 10000% reccomend Patrick and his crew. You will never be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Florescio Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Philadelphia, 19130 See on map
    951-474-1379 (Phone number)
    Location of (Florescio Films)