Florescio Films

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Florescio Films is a wedding videography company. We provide documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional filming styles to capture couples' most memorable moments.

Florescio Films can provide videography services for your entire wedding journey, including rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, ceremonies, and receptions. Florescio Films understands that getting married is a significant occasion and aims to supply an experience that is as seamless as possible. Couples working with these professionals for their celebrations will receive their film in the form of digital downloads. For added convenience, this business can also provide an array of services, such as additional hours, multiple cameras, multiple-location sessions, and more.

• Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor
  • Kayla
    Kayla C. Married on 05/21/2022

Pat is the BEST!

I can't say enough good things about Pat and his team! We weren't sure if we were going to hire a videographer for our wedding but I'm so glad we did! From the moment we met Pat on our wedding day we knew he was going to be a dream to work with! He not only brought a positive energy to our wedding day but he made us feel comfortable the entire time we worked with him. He even (somehow) created a sneak peak video for us DURING our reception - and we absolutely LOVE it!! We can't wait to see the rest of his work but we know it is going to be amazing. Thanks again, Pat!! :)
  • Raele
    Raele S. Married on 12/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend them enough!

Florescio Films did a phenomenal job filming every aspect of our wedding day (12/28/19). Prior to the big day, they were so responsive, flexible, and friendly while ironing out all the contract details and answering any questions I or my husband had.

On the big day, the team went out of their way to capture every moment and make sure everyone and everything looked good. The number of times they themselves happened to fix my wedding gown so it would look as beautiful as possible was a testament to their attention to detail.

The final product of their video was super high-quality and very well done. The footage paired with the music they chose was so moving and honestly unlike anything I've seen before from any other wedding.

I'm so happy we chose to hire a videographer alongside a photographer for our big day, and happy that it was Florescio Films. Cannot recommend them enough!
  • maria
    Maria Married on 11/29/2019

Breath taking

I honestly do not know where to start. A little over two years ago, I was going through countless videos from videographers, some were nice, others were okay. I judged them off of, if you can make me cry during your video, then I knew I needed to check you out. I came across Florescio Films, and I cried at every video. It turns out that a good friend of mine actually used him for her wedding and told me to see what I thought of her wedding. Well, there was not a dry eye the entire 7 minutes of her video. I knew I needed to reach out to them to see if they were available to do ours.
    Sure enough, they had availability, and I was quick to sign them for the wedding. I had such high expectations because to me the video was everything. It would recap our entire day, from start to finish.
    The wedding day finally came, and Pat and Garrity definitely knocked our expectations out of the park. While getting ready, Pat made sure he had everything he needed to make our video the best possible. He took my Maid/Matron of Honors to help him gather everything, and let me continue to get ready. Garrity, made sure the guys were all doing what they needed to and captured everything possible.
    Our first look came, and I cannot express how much it meant to me to see them work to make sure they got the best angels, and footage. Pat walked us through everything. He told us how to position ourselves, how to twirl, and how to relax. Throughout the evening he was constantly making sure he was getting the best shots. We cannot thank Florescio Films enough for all they did for us. We have received so many compliments on how incredible they were. They really blew us away.
    I have recommended them to just about everyone we know. For all of my siblings who are going to get married in the future, I will make sure that Pat is doing their wedding, and for any event that I will need a videographer for. They really were the BEST team we could have picked for our wedding. From the little bit we saw, I know, without a doubt, that all of their hard work throughout the day, will make the BEST video there ever was.
    Thank you so much again for everything you did that day for us. Your hard work and dedication did not go unnoticed.
    Much love,
    The New Mr. & Mrs. Kevin Godfrey
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

North 26th st Philadelphia, PA, 19130
Location of (Florescio Films)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding