Florescio Films

• StoryTellers
  • Veneer Media

5 Reviews for Florescio Films

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

My now husband and I cannot stop reminiscing on how amazing Patrick and his crew were for our wedding day. We chose the photo and video combo and could not be any more pleased. They went above and beyond and their work shows!! He made sure everything went smoothly and left us care free to enjoy our day!! We would 10000% reccomend Patrick and his crew. You will never be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but after looking at Pat's work, we knew we wanted a video and that we wanted Pat to capture it for us. We contracted with Florescio Films before any of our other vendors and I can't say enough good things about working with them. Pat is super laid-back and he can effortlessly put anyone at ease, which is invaluable on your wedding day. We only met with Pat once over a year and a half before our wedding, but on the day of, it was like reconnecting with an old friend. He is a calming presence and willing to do whatever it takes to get a shot. Our wedding video is an incredible highlight of our day and we will certainly cherish it for years to come. Thank you to Pat and his team for everything!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

I don't know where to begin with all the amazing things I want to say about Patrick and his team!! Their professionalism on the day of was above and beyond- I can't tell you how many people didn't know we had a videographer! No one noticed them the whole day. They were so accommodating and easy going, they made the day feel so smooth, even in the pouring rain , in which they were troopers and still got footage in! Patrick and Stephanie were so amazing, I want to get married again just so I can have them come back and video us! Even after the fact, their response time on e-mails, and their willingness to make us happy no matter what is unparalleled. We could not have asked for a better videography team. The video is so beautiful that it makes me cry, and I didn't even cry on my actual wedding day! That's how amazing they are. The work they produce is out of this world amazing, and you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't hire them to film your special day. Thank you thank you thank you Florescio films for making us a film we can treasure forever that captured the essence of our day so perfectly!!

Sent on 02/15/2016