North 26th st, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Florescio Films

Florescio Films is a wedding-videography company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Patrick Florescio is a composer who is also able to provide couples with custom music to accompany their wedding film for a special, personalized touch. He employs documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional filming styles to capture each event’s most memorable moments.

Florescio Films offers videography services for numerous events surrounding the big day, including rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, ceremonies, and receptions. This wedding professional understands that getting married is a significant occasion and aims to supply an experience that’s as seamless as possible. Couples working with Patrick for their celebrations may receive their film in the form of digital downloads, DVDs, USB flash drives, and USB hard drives. For added convenience, this business can also provide an array of services, such as additional hours, multiple cameras, multiple-location sessions, a one-event-per-day policy, and more.

l1420060 51 594163 158370293236830
l1420060 51 594163 158370293236830

8 Reviews for Florescio Films

• maria

maria · Married on 11/29/2019

Breath taking

I honestly do not know where to start. A little over two years ago, I was going through countless videos from videographers, some were nice, others were okay. I judged them off of, if you can make me cry during your video, then I knew I needed to check you out. I came across Florescio Films, and I cried at every video. It turns out that a good friend of mine actually used him for her wedding and told me to see what I thought of her wedding. Well, there was not a dry eye the entire 7 minutes of her video. I knew I needed to reach out to them to see if they were available to do ours.
    Sure enough, they had availability, and I was quick to sign them for the wedding. I had such high expectations because to me the video was everything. It would recap our entire day, from start to finish.
    The wedding day finally came, and Pat and Garrity definitely knocked our expectations out of the park. While getting ready, Pat made sure he had everything he needed to make our video the best possible. He took my Maid/Matron of Honors to help him gather everything, and let me continue to get ready. Garrity, made sure the guys were all doing what they needed to and captured everything possible.
    Our first look came, and I cannot express how much it meant to me to see them work to make sure they got the best angels, and footage. Pat walked us through everything. He told us how to position ourselves, how to twirl, and how to relax. Throughout the evening he was constantly making sure he was getting the best shots. We cannot thank Florescio Films enough for all they did for us. We have received so many compliments on how incredible they were. They really blew us away.
    I have recommended them to just about everyone we know. For all of my siblings who are going to get married in the future, I will make sure that Pat is doing their wedding, and for any event that I will need a videographer for. They really were the BEST team we could have picked for our wedding. From the little bit we saw, I know, without a doubt, that all of their hard work throughout the day, will make the BEST video there ever was.
    Thank you so much again for everything you did that day for us. Your hard work and dedication did not go unnoticed.
    Much love,
    The New Mr. & Mrs. Kevin Godfrey

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jorel Corpus · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding Visionary

When deciding a wedding videographer I didn’t really know what to expect. A wedding day is such a amazing experience and it is true when they whole day flies by so fast. That being said having a videographer to recall all the lasting moments is one of the most underrated things people decide when getting married.
    The Florescio films crew exceeded any expectation I could have envisioned. The video was like a movie wedding story from beginning to end. From the editing it felt like I was watching like a professional production with music and sound quality. The video link felt like a dvd with menu options to view raw footage as well from parts of the wedding day.
    On our wedding day, the crew was very professional and felt like we had an extra wedding coordinator with all the experience they have. They blended well within the crowd and made sure they did not interfere in the whole experience. Some of the angles and shots were in unbelievable. The communication with them was the best out of all our wedding vendors.
    Long story short, you will not be disappointed with with your wedding video. My wife and I watch it and get to relive our day all the time. It’s something I can’t wait to show our kids. Wedding videos are the best thing you can invest in. So don’t worry about the videographer no longer and check that off your list with Florescio Films.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Florescio Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• North 26th st Philadelphia, PA, 19130 See on map
    951-474-1379 (Phone number)
    Location of (Florescio Films)